The Japan/French co-produced anime film MFKZ (Mutafukaz) is set to release in the U.K. and Ireland cinemas on October 11, Thursday. Tickets to the movie are now on sale on their official website. The movie is created by Studio 4°C and Ankama.
The English dub of the movig will star the voices America Horror Story’s Michael Chiklis, Breaking Bad’s Giancarlo Esposito, The Book of Life’s Jorge Gutierrez, Orange is the New Black’s Dascha Polanco, RZA, Vince Staples, and Predators’ Danny Trejo.
Based from the original comic series of the same name by Renards, the story takes place in “Dark Meat City”, a “pre-apocalyptic American urban jungle. A young man named Angelino gains supernatural powers after dealing with a scooter accident.
The creator of the original comic series Guillaume “Run” Renards is directing the film. In the official website of the comic by Ankama confirms that the series is inspired by 1950s science fiction, wrestling, and hip-hop music.
The movie venues confirmed to be screening this movie are the following: Aberdeen, Ashford, Belfast, Birmingham Broad Street, Birmingham Broadway Plaza. Bluewater, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff Cheshire Oaks, Coventry, Crawley, Derby, Dudley, Edinburgh Vue, Edinburgh Cineworld, Glasgow Renfrew Street, Glasgow Quay, Guildford, Ipswich, Leeds The Light, Leeds Showcase, Leicester, London Croydon Grants, London Enfield, London Haymarket, London Holloway, London Newham, London Shepherds Bush, London Wandsworth, London Westfield Stratford City, London West India Quay, London Wimbledon, London Wood Green, Liverpool ONE, Liverpool Showcase, Manchester Great Northern, Manchester Printworks, Milton Keynes Xscape, Milton Keynes Stadium, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Peterborough, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, Reading, Sheffield, Southampton Odeon, Southampton Showcase, Southend, Walsall.
Source: Anime News Network
Sony to Stop PS Vita Production SoonFeb 19, 10amThis year would probably be the beginning of a slow end for the PlayStation Vita as the production of the following unit models PCH-2000 ZA11 (Black) and PCH-2000 ZA23 (Aqua Blue) are scheduled to end production soon as Sony’s PlayStation’s official website states.
- Square Enix Announces New Smartphone Game “Last Idea”
- Kakegurui Live-Action Movie Releases New Trailer, Premiere Date
- New Fruits Basket Trailer Released in Japanese Dub, Justin Cook Returns as English VA of Hatsuharu
- Original animé Carole & Tuesday Reveals Full PV, Series to Stream Exclusively on Netflix
- New Trailer for 23rd 'Detective Conan' Film Features Theme Song by Hiroomi Tosaka
- Video Game 'SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy' is Heading to PC
- First Season Episodes of 'Attack on Titan' and 'My Hero Academia' are Removed from Crunchyroll
- Obito Uchiha is Featured in New 'Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker' Trailer
- Red Cross Japan Collaborates Anew with Cells at Work
- Princess Mononoke to Release a Collector’s Edition Set on May 14
- Aya Hirano is Coming to Quebec as Guest for Nadeshicon!
- The ‘Code Geass’ Recap Film Trilogy is Now Available for Digital Purchase!
- Sony to Stop PS Vita Production Soon
- Alita Creator Yukito Kishiro Praises Live-Action Adaptation of His Work as “The Greatest Movie in the World”
- FUNimation to Screen 1st Two Episodes of Fruits Basket Reboot in US Theaters
- Convention AnimeNEXT Announces MAPPA’s ‘Banana Fish’ Anime Staff as Guests
- Cardcaptor Sakura Launches Smartphone Game Based on Its Clear Card Arc
- Laura Bailey, Jerry Jewell Returns as Tohru & Kyo’s English Voice Actors for Fruits Basket Reboot