A promotional video and two more cast members are revealed for the upcoming adaptation of Kōji Natsumi’s light novel series, “Girly Air Force.” The video was revealed at a stage presentation at the “Dengeki Bunko 25th Anniversary Fall Dengeki Festival” along with other details and a new visual.
The two new cast include Shiori Izawa and Lynn. Izawa, the voice behind Nanachi in “Made in Abyss” will be playing as Phantom.
Lynn, who is currently voicing Hinata Natsuki in “Ms. vampire who lives in my neighborhood” will be taking on the role of Song Min Hoa.
In a previous report, there were three cast members revealed and they were:
Yūka Morishima as Gripen
Hitomi Ohwada as Eagle
Ryota Ohsaka as Kei Narutani.
Other details that were revealed at the presentation was a January 2019 premiere for the anime, the staff and the opening theme artist.
Directing the series is Katsumi Ono, the director behind “Hataraki Man.” Shingo Nagai, the writer behind “WorldEnd” will be taking on the script of the series. Serving as the character designer and the chief animation director is Tōru Imanishi who also worked on “WorldEnd.” The staff also includes Hiroyuki Taiga as the mechanical designer and combat supervisor. As for the music, it will be composed by “I’ve Sound.”
On the note of music, the opening theme song is titled “Break the Blue” and will be performed by Run Girls, Run! It was at the presentation that the unit performed the song for the first time.
The “Girly Air Force” novel was written by Kōji Natsumi and illustrated by Asagi Tōsaka. It was launched in 2014 and Kadokawa’s Dengeki Bunko imprint published the ninth novel volume on June 9. The 10th novel will be shipped in January.
The story of the series sets in the wake of the sudden appearance of mysterious flying creatures known as Zai. As a defense against these beings, fighter aircraft called “Daughters” were created by mankind along with automatic fighting mechanism “Anima,” which are shaped like human girls. Starring in this tale is a young man named Kei Narutani. Along with him is Gripen, an Anima considered to be humanity’s trump card.
Before the debut of the anime, the series will be having a manga adaptation by an Anima considered to be humanity’s trump card to be launched in the December issue of Kadokawa’s Monthly Shōnen Ace magazine on October 26.
Sony to Stop PS Vita Production SoonFeb 19, 10amThis year would probably be the beginning of a slow end for the PlayStation Vita as the production of the following unit models PCH-2000 ZA11 (Black) and PCH-2000 ZA23 (Aqua Blue) are scheduled to end production soon as Sony’s PlayStation’s official website states.
- Square Enix Announces New Smartphone Game “Last Idea”
- Kakegurui Live-Action Movie Releases New Trailer, Premiere Date
- New Fruits Basket Trailer Released in Japanese Dub, Justin Cook Returns as English VA of Hatsuharu
- Original animé Carole & Tuesday Reveals Full PV, Series to Stream Exclusively on Netflix
- New Trailer for 23rd 'Detective Conan' Film Features Theme Song by Hiroomi Tosaka
- Video Game 'SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy' is Heading to PC
- First Season Episodes of 'Attack on Titan' and 'My Hero Academia' are Removed from Crunchyroll
- Obito Uchiha is Featured in New 'Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker' Trailer
- Red Cross Japan Collaborates Anew with Cells at Work
- Princess Mononoke to Release a Collector’s Edition Set on May 14
- Aya Hirano is Coming to Quebec as Guest for Nadeshicon!
- The ‘Code Geass’ Recap Film Trilogy is Now Available for Digital Purchase!
- Sony to Stop PS Vita Production Soon
- Alita Creator Yukito Kishiro Praises Live-Action Adaptation of His Work as “The Greatest Movie in the World”
- FUNimation to Screen 1st Two Episodes of Fruits Basket Reboot in US Theaters
- Convention AnimeNEXT Announces MAPPA’s ‘Banana Fish’ Anime Staff as Guests
- Cardcaptor Sakura Launches Smartphone Game Based on Its Clear Card Arc
- Laura Bailey, Jerry Jewell Returns as Tohru & Kyo’s English Voice Actors for Fruits Basket Reboot