A promotional video and two more cast members are revealed for the upcoming adaptation of Kōji Natsumi’s light novel series, “Girly Air Force.” The video was revealed at a stage presentation at the “Dengeki Bunko 25th Anniversary Fall Dengeki Festival” along with other details and a new visual.
The two new cast include Shiori Izawa and Lynn. Izawa, the voice behind Nanachi in “Made in Abyss” will be playing as Phantom.
Lynn, who is currently voicing Hinata Natsuki in “Ms. vampire who lives in my neighborhood” will be taking on the role of Song Min Hoa.
In a previous report, there were three cast members revealed and they were:
Yūka Morishima as Gripen
Hitomi Ohwada as Eagle
Ryota Ohsaka as Kei Narutani.
Other details that were revealed at the presentation was a January 2019 premiere for the anime, the staff and the opening theme artist.
Directing the series is Katsumi Ono, the director behind “Hataraki Man.” Shingo Nagai, the writer behind “WorldEnd” will be taking on the script of the series. Serving as the character designer and the chief animation director is Tōru Imanishi who also worked on “WorldEnd.” The staff also includes Hiroyuki Taiga as the mechanical designer and combat supervisor. As for the music, it will be composed by “I’ve Sound.”
On the note of music, the opening theme song is titled “Break the Blue” and will be performed by Run Girls, Run! It was at the presentation that the unit performed the song for the first time.
The “Girly Air Force” novel was written by Kōji Natsumi and illustrated by Asagi Tōsaka. It was launched in 2014 and Kadokawa’s Dengeki Bunko imprint published the ninth novel volume on June 9. The 10th novel will be shipped in January.
The story of the series sets in the wake of the sudden appearance of mysterious flying creatures known as Zai. As a defense against these beings, fighter aircraft called “Daughters” were created by mankind along with automatic fighting mechanism “Anima,” which are shaped like human girls. Starring in this tale is a young man named Kei Narutani. Along with him is Gripen, an Anima considered to be humanity’s trump card.
Before the debut of the anime, the series will be having a manga adaptation by an Anima considered to be humanity’s trump card to be launched in the December issue of Kadokawa’s Monthly Shōnen Ace magazine on October 26.
What We See so Far - "Heaven's Design Team"Dec 1, 10amSynopsis In this world, new and different animals are created by Heaven's Animal Design Department. Similar to working on commissions, these angels/designers spend their days coming up with new animal designs while contending with the unreasonable requests of their client: God.
- Shout Factory to Release ‘Perfect Blue’ Home Video on March 2019!
- Mamoru Hosoda’s ‘Mirai’ Nominated for the Golden Globes and Critics’ Choice Awards
- Aggretsuko Anime is Getting a Christmas Episode on December 20!
- An Interesting Cooking Drama: "Chef: Mitsuboshi no Kyushoku"
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighting has Persona 5 Protagonist Joker Joining In
- A Mystery Drama for Animal Lovers: "MPD: Animal Unit"
- Yowamushi Pedal and Sanrio Team up for a Collaboration Cafe
- The Release of the My Sister, My Writer DVD/Blu-ray Delays by Two Months
- ‘Hypnosis Microphone’ is the Most Popular Voice Actor Account in Twitter Japan
- A New PV and Character Designs are Out for the New Fruits Basket
- English Cast Announced for ‘Dragon Ball Super: Broly’ Anime Film
- ‘Monster Hunter: World’ Wins in PlayStation Awards 2018
- Preparations are Set for the Addition of Trainer Battles in Pokemon Go!
- Cardcaptor Sakura and The Girl in Twilight Enter a Collaboration
- 3 Episode Impression: "Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai"
- A General Impression on: Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san
- The Frame Arms Girl Sequel Film is Set for June 2019
- A Kemono Friends Credit Card is Now Offered by VISA