The “Yuru Camp” series makes a return as a second season is announced for the anime. The announcement was made at a “Secret Society Blanket Enrollment Presentation Meeting” event held in Saitama, and in addition, a film and short anime were also confirmed.
So far the only thing confirmed in terms of details is that the short anime would be titled Room Camp△ (へやキャン△/Heya Camp△). Other details would be revealed at a later date.
The “Yuru Camp” anime made its debut this year in January and ran until March with a total of 12 episodes. The series was directed by Yoshiaki Kyougoku, an artist who has worked on the storyboard of episodes of “Kuroko’s Basketball.” And had its series composition done by Jin Tanaka, the writer who worked as one of the scriptwriters of the “One Piece” series.
As for other staff members, they include:
Music: Akiyuki Tateyama
Character Design: Mutsumi Sasaki
Art Director: Yoshimi Umino (as Yoshimi Unno)
Chief Animation Director: Mutsumi Sasaki
“Yuru Camp,” tells the tale of Nadeshiko, a high school student who had moved from Shizuoka to Yamanashi. Upon her arrival, she makes the decision to see the famous, 1000 yen-bill-featured Mount Fuji and to bike all the way to Motosu. However, halfway into the trip, she ends up falling asleep and ends up waking up in a place she’s never been before, with no way of knowing how to get home.
Meanwhile, Rin Shima is a high school girl whose ideal way of spending her days off is camping alone at the base of Mount Fuji. From pitching her tent to gathering firewood, she has always done everything by herself and has no plans of leaving her little solitary world. One day while on one of her camping trips, she comes across Nadeshiko and decides to help her. The two converse and share ramen until Nadeshiko’s sister picks her up and thus marks the start of two girls finding the joys in camping.
The cast for the series include:
Aki Toyosaki as Aoi Inuyama
Nao Tōyama as Rin Shima
Rie Takahashi as Ena Saitō
Sayuri Hara as Chiaki Ōgaki
Yumiri Hanamori as Nadeshiko Kagamihara
Marina Inoue as Sakura Kagamihara
Source: Crunchyroll News
- “Himouto! Umaru-chan” VA Aimi Tanaka Reveals That She Underwent Surgery, Has Already Recovered
- Assassin’s Pride Anime Announces Main Cast, Staff
- New Captain Harlock Manga Launched, French Artist Jérôme Alquié Credited for Manga’s Art
- Season 4 Confirmed for “Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma”
- Square Enix Confirms That Final Fantasy VII Remake Will Be Playable in the Play Station 5
- Otakon in Washington to Host Fruits Basket’s Tohru, Yuki, and Hatsuharu Japanese VAs
- BanG Dream! Releases Full Trailer For Its 1st Concert Film
- Voice Actresses of ‘Made in Abyss’ and ‘Promised Neverland’ Confirmed to Attend Anime Expo
- “Kaguya-Sama: Love is War” VA Aoi Koga to Have a Guest Role in the Series’ Live-Action Film
- Boys’ Love Anime “Given” Releases New Trailer & OP Preview, July Premiere Set
- My Hero Academia Season 4 Reveals Character Visuals for Big 3, Sir Nighteye & Bubble Girl
- Racehorse that Inspired One of “Uma Musume Pretty Derby” Characters Dies
- ‘No More Heroes III’ Game Slated to Release in 2020 for Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Reveals Release Date for “Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening” Remake
- Nintendo Announces “Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” Sequel
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered Also Announced by Square Enix at E3
- Square Enix Debuts New Trailer for Final Fantasy VII Remake That Includes Tifa
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Slated for a March 3, 2020 Worldwide Release