The “Yuru Camp” series makes a return as a second season is announced for the anime. The announcement was made at a “Secret Society Blanket Enrollment Presentation Meeting” event held in Saitama, and in addition, a film and short anime were also confirmed.
So far the only thing confirmed in terms of details is that the short anime would be titled Room Camp△ (へやキャン△/Heya Camp△). Other details would be revealed at a later date.
The “Yuru Camp” anime made its debut this year in January and ran until March with a total of 12 episodes. The series was directed by Yoshiaki Kyougoku, an artist who has worked on the storyboard of episodes of “Kuroko’s Basketball.” And had its series composition done by Jin Tanaka, the writer who worked as one of the scriptwriters of the “One Piece” series.
As for other staff members, they include:
Music: Akiyuki Tateyama
Character Design: Mutsumi Sasaki
Art Director: Yoshimi Umino (as Yoshimi Unno)
Chief Animation Director: Mutsumi Sasaki
“Yuru Camp,” tells the tale of Nadeshiko, a high school student who had moved from Shizuoka to Yamanashi. Upon her arrival, she makes the decision to see the famous, 1000 yen-bill-featured Mount Fuji and to bike all the way to Motosu. However, halfway into the trip, she ends up falling asleep and ends up waking up in a place she’s never been before, with no way of knowing how to get home.
Meanwhile, Rin Shima is a high school girl whose ideal way of spending her days off is camping alone at the base of Mount Fuji. From pitching her tent to gathering firewood, she has always done everything by herself and has no plans of leaving her little solitary world. One day while on one of her camping trips, she comes across Nadeshiko and decides to help her. The two converse and share ramen until Nadeshiko’s sister picks her up and thus marks the start of two girls finding the joys in camping.
The cast for the series include:
Aki Toyosaki as Aoi Inuyama
Nao Tōyama as Rin Shima
Rie Takahashi as Ena Saitō
Sayuri Hara as Chiaki Ōgaki
Yumiri Hanamori as Nadeshiko Kagamihara
Marina Inoue as Sakura Kagamihara
Source: Crunchyroll News
Sony to Stop PS Vita Production SoonFeb 19, 10amThis year would probably be the beginning of a slow end for the PlayStation Vita as the production of the following unit models PCH-2000 ZA11 (Black) and PCH-2000 ZA23 (Aqua Blue) are scheduled to end production soon as Sony’s PlayStation’s official website states.
- Square Enix Announces New Smartphone Game “Last Idea”
- Kakegurui Live-Action Movie Releases New Trailer, Premiere Date
- New Fruits Basket Trailer Released in Japanese Dub, Justin Cook Returns as English VA of Hatsuharu
- Original animé Carole & Tuesday Reveals Full PV, Series to Stream Exclusively on Netflix
- New Trailer for 23rd 'Detective Conan' Film Features Theme Song by Hiroomi Tosaka
- Video Game 'SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy' is Heading to PC
- First Season Episodes of 'Attack on Titan' and 'My Hero Academia' are Removed from Crunchyroll
- Obito Uchiha is Featured in New 'Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker' Trailer
- Red Cross Japan Collaborates Anew with Cells at Work
- Princess Mononoke to Release a Collector’s Edition Set on May 14
- Aya Hirano is Coming to Quebec as Guest for Nadeshicon!
- The ‘Code Geass’ Recap Film Trilogy is Now Available for Digital Purchase!
- Sony to Stop PS Vita Production Soon
- Alita Creator Yukito Kishiro Praises Live-Action Adaptation of His Work as “The Greatest Movie in the World”
- FUNimation to Screen 1st Two Episodes of Fruits Basket Reboot in US Theaters
- Convention AnimeNEXT Announces MAPPA’s ‘Banana Fish’ Anime Staff as Guests
- Cardcaptor Sakura Launches Smartphone Game Based on Its Clear Card Arc
- Laura Bailey, Jerry Jewell Returns as Tohru & Kyo’s English Voice Actors for Fruits Basket Reboot