The third season of the “Boku no Hero Academia” had just reached its end and already a 4th season for the series is teased as the final episode ended with the words “To be Continued 4th Season.”
In commemoration of the announcement, an illustration by manga creator Kōhei Horikoshi was released. Also releasing an illustration in celebration of the end of the third season of the series’ third year is character designer Yoshihiko Umakoshi.
It was on April 7 that the third season of “My Hero Academia” made its debut under the production of BONES. The staff who worked on the new season were returning members including director Kenji Nagasaki, scriptwriter Yousuke Kuroda, character designer Yoshihiko Umakoshi, who was assisted by Hitomi Odashima, and composer Yuki Hayashi.
With the third season, there were two opening and ending theme song. The first opening theme song was “Odd Future” by UVERworld then “Make my story” by Lenny Code fiction. As for the ending theme songs, they were “Update” by miwa and “Long Hope Philia” by Masaki Suda which was TV limited.
Spanning for a total of 25 episodes, the third series of the anime covered the “Forest Training Camp” and “Pro Hero Provisional License Exam” arcs of the manga. The new cast and characters of the season included:
Meiko Kawasaki as Mandalay
Chisa Sagunama as Ragdoll
Shinosuke Ogami as Tiger
Serina Machiyama as Pixie-Bob
Michiru Yamazaki as Kota Izumi
Kiyotaka Furushima as Mustard
Shuhei Matsuda as Moonfish, Vlad King and Gang Orca
Kosuke Takaguchi as Muscular
Kenta Kamakari as Edgeshot
Daichi Endō as Twice
Tsuguo Mogami as Mr. Compress
Ryō Iwasaki as Spinner
Satoru Inoue as Magne
Akio Ōtsuka as All For One
Tarusuke Shingaki as Mirio Togata
Kiyono Yasuno as Nejire Hado
Yuuto Uemura as Tamaki Amajiki
“Boku no Hero Academia”, majorly known as “My Hero Academia” had its start in July 2014 as a superhero manga written and illustrated by Kōhei Horikoshi. Serialized in Weekly Shounen Jump, the manga is currently running with around 20 volumes released. It was in April 2016 that the anime adaptation made its debut with a total of 25 episodes released and ending in June 2016.
What We See so Far - "Heaven's Design Team"Dec 1, 10amSynopsis In this world, new and different animals are created by Heaven's Animal Design Department. Similar to working on commissions, these angels/designers spend their days coming up with new animal designs while contending with the unreasonable requests of their client: God.
- Shout Factory to Release ‘Perfect Blue’ Home Video on March 2019!
- Mamoru Hosoda’s ‘Mirai’ Nominated for the Golden Globes and Critics’ Choice Awards
- Aggretsuko Anime is Getting a Christmas Episode on December 20!
- An Interesting Cooking Drama: "Chef: Mitsuboshi no Kyushoku"
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighting has Persona 5 Protagonist Joker Joining In
- A Mystery Drama for Animal Lovers: "MPD: Animal Unit"
- Yowamushi Pedal and Sanrio Team up for a Collaboration Cafe
- The Release of the My Sister, My Writer DVD/Blu-ray Delays by Two Months
- ‘Hypnosis Microphone’ is the Most Popular Voice Actor Account in Twitter Japan
- A New PV and Character Designs are Out for the New Fruits Basket
- English Cast Announced for ‘Dragon Ball Super: Broly’ Anime Film
- ‘Monster Hunter: World’ Wins in PlayStation Awards 2018
- Preparations are Set for the Addition of Trainer Battles in Pokemon Go!
- Cardcaptor Sakura and The Girl in Twilight Enter a Collaboration
- 3 Episode Impression: "Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai"
- A General Impression on: Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san
- The Frame Arms Girl Sequel Film is Set for June 2019
- A Kemono Friends Credit Card is Now Offered by VISA