For the upcoming anime “100 Sleeping Princes and the Kingdom of Dreams: The Animation” a.k.a. “Yume Ōkoku to Nemureru 100-Nin no Ōji-sama”, a new original character has been announced by the series’ official website.
Named as Kiei, the character will be voiced by Yu Miyazaki, who prior to this, played minor roles in “The Ancient Magus Bride” and “Little Witch Academia” as a poacher and Louise Blackwell respectively.
The series is set to release on July 5 and will be aired on the AT-X channel. It will also run on Tokyo MX, Sun TV, and BS 11.
The other cast for the series include:
Haruka Kimura as The Heroine
Kenichi Suzumura as Avi
Daiki Yamashita as Navi
Satoshi Hino as Gary
Shinnosuke Tachibana as Gilbert
Junichi Suwabe as Douglas
Masakazu Morita as Rosso
Takahiro Sakurai as Orion
Set in a world where dreams give people the power to live, a normal girl ends up summoned into this world and is informed that she is a princess that would help save the land. Long ago many princes were attacked by dream-eating beings known as "Yumekui” and ended up in an unwakeable slumber. With special abilities brought out by a ring, the heroine sets out to awaken these princes and together they will battle against these beings and save the world.
Directing the series is Yukina Hiiro, a director known for having directed the “Hitorijime My Hero” series. Natsuko Takahashi, who is currently writing for the “My Sweet Tyrant” series will be taking on the series composition of the anime. As for the character designs and music, they will be worked on by Majiro and Masafumi Takada respectively.
The anime is based on a game that was published by GCrest in 2015 for Android and iOS devices. It held the theme of romance with a prince “whom every woman dreams of.” And lets players experience love with over 100 princes who live in the Kingdom of Dreams. The game has players solve different puzzles in order to wake up the princes from their deep slumber. Prior to the anime, the game had an original net animation by Satelight in 2017.
General Impression: Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro BiyoriJun 24, 12pmSynopsis Set in a popular Japanese-style café named “Rokuhoudou”, this story star four specialists. They consist of tea specialist and café owner Sui, latte artist Gure, sweets specialist Tsubaki and cooking specialist Tokitaka.
- Second Season of ‘Mob Psycho 100’ to Premiere on January 2019, Teaser Visual Released!
- New Character Visuals Released for Upcoming ‘The Seven Deadly Sins’ Anime Film
- USA Now has an Official Representative for the World Cosplay Summit 2018, Competition to Happen Next Month!
- 5 Precure Girls are Together in the New ‘Hugtto! Precure Anime! Visual
- Anime Adaptation of ‘Asobi Asobase’ to have 12 Episodes and Mini Anime
- Steve Ditko, ‘Spider-Man’ Co-Creator Passes Away
- Retsuko Returns in 2019 with an Aggretsuko Anime 2nd Season
- A Job Site for Cosplayers is Launched in Japan
- ‘Detective Conan’ Manga Goes on Hiatus Again for Seven Weeks
- Party Dress Designs and Young All Might Visuals Released for Upcoming ‘My Hero Academia: Two Heroes’ Anime Film!
- ‘Violet Evergarden’ Announces its ‘Same Time Period’ Anime Film Premiere in January 2020!
- "Yuri!! On Ice" Film is Confirmed with Details
- Smartphone Game ‘Sword Art Online: Code Register’ to End Service in Late August
- Trailer for Upcoming ‘The Seven Deadly Sins’ Film Released, Features Theme Song Performed by Nogizaka46!
- Promo Video for 'Revue Starlight' Anime Series Revealed!
- Makoto Shinkai, Sunao Katabuchi, and Mamoru Hosoda Invited to Join Oscars’ Academy
- General Impression: Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori
- Shojo Kageki Revue Starlight Gains a Smartphone Game