For the upcoming anime “100 Sleeping Princes and the Kingdom of Dreams: The Animation” a.k.a. “Yume Ōkoku to Nemureru 100-Nin no Ōji-sama”, a new original character has been announced by the series’ official website.
Named as Kiei, the character will be voiced by Yu Miyazaki, who prior to this, played minor roles in “The Ancient Magus Bride” and “Little Witch Academia” as a poacher and Louise Blackwell respectively.
The series is set to release on July 5 and will be aired on the AT-X channel. It will also run on Tokyo MX, Sun TV, and BS 11.
The other cast for the series include:
Haruka Kimura as The Heroine
Kenichi Suzumura as Avi
Daiki Yamashita as Navi
Satoshi Hino as Gary
Shinnosuke Tachibana as Gilbert
Junichi Suwabe as Douglas
Masakazu Morita as Rosso
Takahiro Sakurai as Orion
Set in a world where dreams give people the power to live, a normal girl ends up summoned into this world and is informed that she is a princess that would help save the land. Long ago many princes were attacked by dream-eating beings known as "Yumekui” and ended up in an unwakeable slumber. With special abilities brought out by a ring, the heroine sets out to awaken these princes and together they will battle against these beings and save the world.
Directing the series is Yukina Hiiro, a director known for having directed the “Hitorijime My Hero” series. Natsuko Takahashi, who is currently writing for the “My Sweet Tyrant” series will be taking on the series composition of the anime. As for the character designs and music, they will be worked on by Majiro and Masafumi Takada respectively.
The anime is based on a game that was published by GCrest in 2015 for Android and iOS devices. It held the theme of romance with a prince “whom every woman dreams of.” And lets players experience love with over 100 princes who live in the Kingdom of Dreams. The game has players solve different puzzles in order to wake up the princes from their deep slumber. Prior to the anime, the game had an original net animation by Satelight in 2017.
Hello Kitty to Return to TV Screens in 2021Feb 13, 11amSanrio’s iconic character, Hello Kitty, is set to star in a new TV series. On February 6 the company announced that its beloved character will star in a new TV series entitled The World of Hello Kitty.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Releases Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Luxury Watches
- Amazing Spider Man Director Marc Webb to Helm US Live Action Remake of Your Name
- Square Enix to Release 'Final Fantasy IX' on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
- Atlus USA to Release 'Catherine: Full Body' Video Game for the West on September 3!
- VIZ Media Acquires License to Junji Ito's 'No Longer Human' Manga
- Sentai Filmworks to Produce English Dub for 'Kämpfer' Anime Series
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Remake Heading to Nintendo Switch
- Veteran Voice Actress Maaya Sakamoto Joins All-New Fruits Basket Cast
- Hello Kitty to Return to TV Screens in 2021
- Yuri Fair 2019’s Key Visual Features 'Bloom Into You'
- Square Enix Files Trademarks to ‘Secret of Mana’ and ‘Final Fantasy Adventure’ in the United States
- ‘Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid’ Season 2 is Confirmed!
- ‘Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions - Take on Me!’ to be Available for Streaming on HIDIVE
- Mobile Suit Gundam NT to Screen in US Theaters for One Day Only
- Manga Horror Master Junji Ito to Make First North American Appearance
- Square Enix Files Trademark for Parasite Eve in the United Kingdom
- ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ Film Earns US$32 Million in the United Kingdom and Selected Countries in Asia
- Rin Tohsaka VA Kana Ueda Hospitalized, Cancels US Appearances