The official release schedule is up for the upcoming anime “Asobi Asobase”. Based on the manga by Rin Suzukawa, the anime will be making its debut across different channels until July.
The full release schedule is as follows:
AT-X: every Sunday during the 21: 00-time slot beginning on July 08, 2018.
Tokyo MX: every Sunday during the 23: 30-time slot beginning on July 08, 2018.
TV Aichi: every Tuesday during the 25: 35-time slot beginning on July 10, 2018.
KBS Kyoto: every Sunday during the 23: 30-time slot beginning on July 08, 2018.
Sun TV: every Tuesday during the 25: 30-time slot beginning on July 10, 2018.
BS11: every Sunday during the 25: 00-time slot beginning on July 08, 2018.
Working on the anime as the director is Seiji Kishi, the director behind the “Classroom of the Elite” series. For the series composition, Yuuko Kakihara, who previously worked on “Orange” will be taking charge of it. Keiko Kurosaki, who previously worked as the chief animation director of “Assassination Classroom” will be working as the character designer of the upcoming series. As for the music of the series, “Radiant’s” composer Masato Kouda will be taking charge.
Additional staff for the series they include:
Sound Director: Satoki Iida
Director of Photography: Shinyo Kondo (DEEN digital)
Animation producer: Yūji Higa
Assistant Director: Yū Kinome
Color design: Sakiko Ito
The story of the series tells of three junior high students. There is the blonde Olivia who can’t speak English, having been born and raised in Japan. Then there is the serious and intelligent looking Kasumi who too can’t speak English. And lastly, there is the bright and cheerful Hanako who is unsatisfied with her offline life. This is the story of their “Asobinin Kenkyukai” (“The Society for Game Players”) club.
Playing the role of Olivia is Rika Nagae, the voice behind Miya Tanabe in “Katana Maidens: Toji no Miko”. Konomi Kohara, who played role in “Gakuen Babysitters” as Kirin Kumatsuka will be voicing as Kasumi Nomura. Voicing as the cheerful Hanako Honda is Hina Kino, the voice actress who plays as Kaede Kurushima in “Steins; Gate 0”.
Other cast for the series include:
Aoi Yūki as Tsugumi Aozora
Eishin Fudemura as Kentarō Honda
Honoka Inoue as Student Council President
Mai Kanazawa as Oka-san
Maki Izawa as Narrator
Megumi Toda as Agrippa
Mitsuki Saiga as Takayanagi-sensei
Ryōko Maekawa as Higuchi-sensei
Ryotaro Okiayu as Maeda
Yasunori Masutani as Sainan-sensei
Source: Crunchyroll News
- “Himouto! Umaru-chan” VA Aimi Tanaka Reveals That She Underwent Surgery, Has Already Recovered
- Assassin’s Pride Anime Announces Main Cast, Staff
- New Captain Harlock Manga Launched, French Artist Jérôme Alquié Credited for Manga’s Art
- Season 4 Confirmed for “Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma”
- Square Enix Confirms That Final Fantasy VII Remake Will Be Playable in the Play Station 5
- Otakon in Washington to Host Fruits Basket’s Tohru, Yuki, and Hatsuharu Japanese VAs
- BanG Dream! Releases Full Trailer For Its 1st Concert Film
- Voice Actresses of ‘Made in Abyss’ and ‘Promised Neverland’ Confirmed to Attend Anime Expo
- “Kaguya-Sama: Love is War” VA Aoi Koga to Have a Guest Role in the Series’ Live-Action Film
- Boys’ Love Anime “Given” Releases New Trailer & OP Preview, July Premiere Set
- My Hero Academia Season 4 Reveals Character Visuals for Big 3, Sir Nighteye & Bubble Girl
- Racehorse that Inspired One of “Uma Musume Pretty Derby” Characters Dies
- ‘No More Heroes III’ Game Slated to Release in 2020 for Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Reveals Release Date for “Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening” Remake
- Nintendo Announces “Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” Sequel
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered Also Announced by Square Enix at E3
- Square Enix Debuts New Trailer for Final Fantasy VII Remake That Includes Tifa
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Slated for a March 3, 2020 Worldwide Release