The official release schedule is up for the upcoming anime “Asobi Asobase”. Based on the manga by Rin Suzukawa, the anime will be making its debut across different channels until July.
The full release schedule is as follows:
AT-X: every Sunday during the 21: 00-time slot beginning on July 08, 2018.
Tokyo MX: every Sunday during the 23: 30-time slot beginning on July 08, 2018.
TV Aichi: every Tuesday during the 25: 35-time slot beginning on July 10, 2018.
KBS Kyoto: every Sunday during the 23: 30-time slot beginning on July 08, 2018.
Sun TV: every Tuesday during the 25: 30-time slot beginning on July 10, 2018.
BS11: every Sunday during the 25: 00-time slot beginning on July 08, 2018.
Working on the anime as the director is Seiji Kishi, the director behind the “Classroom of the Elite” series. For the series composition, Yuuko Kakihara, who previously worked on “Orange” will be taking charge of it. Keiko Kurosaki, who previously worked as the chief animation director of “Assassination Classroom” will be working as the character designer of the upcoming series. As for the music of the series, “Radiant’s” composer Masato Kouda will be taking charge.
Additional staff for the series they include:
Sound Director: Satoki Iida
Director of Photography: Shinyo Kondo (DEEN digital)
Animation producer: Yūji Higa
Assistant Director: Yū Kinome
Color design: Sakiko Ito
The story of the series tells of three junior high students. There is the blonde Olivia who can’t speak English, having been born and raised in Japan. Then there is the serious and intelligent looking Kasumi who too can’t speak English. And lastly, there is the bright and cheerful Hanako who is unsatisfied with her offline life. This is the story of their “Asobinin Kenkyukai” (“The Society for Game Players”) club.
Playing the role of Olivia is Rika Nagae, the voice behind Miya Tanabe in “Katana Maidens: Toji no Miko”. Konomi Kohara, who played role in “Gakuen Babysitters” as Kirin Kumatsuka will be voicing as Kasumi Nomura. Voicing as the cheerful Hanako Honda is Hina Kino, the voice actress who plays as Kaede Kurushima in “Steins; Gate 0”.
Other cast for the series include:
Aoi Yūki as Tsugumi Aozora
Eishin Fudemura as Kentarō Honda
Honoka Inoue as Student Council President
Mai Kanazawa as Oka-san
Maki Izawa as Narrator
Megumi Toda as Agrippa
Mitsuki Saiga as Takayanagi-sensei
Ryōko Maekawa as Higuchi-sensei
Ryotaro Okiayu as Maeda
Yasunori Masutani as Sainan-sensei
Source: Crunchyroll News
Japanese Voice Actor Unsho Ishizuka Passes AwayAug 17, 11amIt was confirmed in the official website of talent management agency Aoni Production on Friday that Usnho Ishizuka, the man who provided the Japanese voices of Cowboy Bepop’s Jet Black and Pokemon’s Professor Oak has passed away by 67 due to esophageal cancer.
- The 1st Edition Booster Box of the Pokemon Trading Card Game Sold at $56,000 USD!
- For the First Time in 8 Years, X Japan will have its 1st Large-Scale Concert in September
- Japanese Voice Actor Unsho Ishizuka Passes Away
- Eir Aoi and LiSA to Perform Theme Songs of ‘Sword Art Online: Alicization’
- Distribution of ‘Monster Hunter World’ Halted in China
- Family in Indonesia Turns House into Full Doraemon Theme!
- Team Mexico Wins World Cosplay Summit 2018!
- Anime ‘Sword Art Online: Alicization’ to have 1-Hour World Premiere in 7 Countries
- 7 Epic Character Posters Released for ‘Dragon Ball Super: Broly’ Anime Film!
- PC Browser Game ‘Naruto x Boruto Borutical Generations’ to Launch This Year
- ‘Girly Air Force’ Anime Adaptation to Premiere in Winter 2019!
- Net Anime ‘Robot Girls NEO’ Releases Visual and Promo Video
- ‘My Hero Academia: Two Heroes’ Film Earns 500 Million Yen in its Opening Weekend!
- Performers of Opening and Ending Theme Songs for ‘Hinomaru Zumo’ Anime Series Revealed!
- ‘In This Corner of the World’ Anime Film Producer Takao Asaga Passes Away
- Game Sequel ‘Robotics; Notes DaSH’ to be Released for PS4/Switch in November
- Gameplay Preview Video of ‘Yu Yu Hakusho’ Smartphone Game Released!
- Last Film of ‘Godzilla’ Anime Film Trilogy to Premiere on November 9!