The official release schedule is up for the upcoming anime “Asobi Asobase”. Based on the manga by Rin Suzukawa, the anime will be making its debut across different channels until July.
The full release schedule is as follows:
AT-X: every Sunday during the 21: 00-time slot beginning on July 08, 2018.
Tokyo MX: every Sunday during the 23: 30-time slot beginning on July 08, 2018.
TV Aichi: every Tuesday during the 25: 35-time slot beginning on July 10, 2018.
KBS Kyoto: every Sunday during the 23: 30-time slot beginning on July 08, 2018.
Sun TV: every Tuesday during the 25: 30-time slot beginning on July 10, 2018.
BS11: every Sunday during the 25: 00-time slot beginning on July 08, 2018.
Working on the anime as the director is Seiji Kishi, the director behind the “Classroom of the Elite” series. For the series composition, Yuuko Kakihara, who previously worked on “Orange” will be taking charge of it. Keiko Kurosaki, who previously worked as the chief animation director of “Assassination Classroom” will be working as the character designer of the upcoming series. As for the music of the series, “Radiant’s” composer Masato Kouda will be taking charge.
Additional staff for the series they include:
Sound Director: Satoki Iida
Director of Photography: Shinyo Kondo (DEEN digital)
Animation producer: Yūji Higa
Assistant Director: Yū Kinome
Color design: Sakiko Ito
The story of the series tells of three junior high students. There is the blonde Olivia who can’t speak English, having been born and raised in Japan. Then there is the serious and intelligent looking Kasumi who too can’t speak English. And lastly, there is the bright and cheerful Hanako who is unsatisfied with her offline life. This is the story of their “Asobinin Kenkyukai” (“The Society for Game Players”) club.
Playing the role of Olivia is Rika Nagae, the voice behind Miya Tanabe in “Katana Maidens: Toji no Miko”. Konomi Kohara, who played role in “Gakuen Babysitters” as Kirin Kumatsuka will be voicing as Kasumi Nomura. Voicing as the cheerful Hanako Honda is Hina Kino, the voice actress who plays as Kaede Kurushima in “Steins; Gate 0”.
Other cast for the series include:
Aoi Yūki as Tsugumi Aozora
Eishin Fudemura as Kentarō Honda
Honoka Inoue as Student Council President
Mai Kanazawa as Oka-san
Maki Izawa as Narrator
Megumi Toda as Agrippa
Mitsuki Saiga as Takayanagi-sensei
Ryōko Maekawa as Higuchi-sensei
Ryotaro Okiayu as Maeda
Yasunori Masutani as Sainan-sensei
Source: Crunchyroll News
- U.S. Screening for ‘Dragon Ball Super: Broly’ Earns Estimated USD$ 7 Million on Opening Day
- VIZ Media to Release ‘Dragon Ball: A Visual History’ Art Book in Fall 2019
- 2-Minute Ad Released for ‘Kingdom Hearts III’
- New ‘Fruits Basket’ Anime Adaptation to Release in April!
- ‘Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel II. lost butterfly’ to Screen in U.S. Theaters on March 14!
- Visuals for Upcoming 23rd ‘Detective Conan’ Film Revealed!
- Season 2 of ‘Kakegurui’ to have a Total of 12 Episodes
- Five Anime Movies Nominated for the 42nd Japan Academy Prize
- Pre-order Bonuses Revealed in New ‘Kingdom Hearts III’ Preview Videos!
- Latest ‘Love Live! Sunshine!!’ Movie Earns Almost 100 Million Yen in its First Three Days of Screening!
- Film Trailer for ‘Precure Miracle Universe’ Anime Film Released
- ‘Detective Conan’ Manga Goes on Hiatus Again for a Month
- ‘Hunter X Hunter: The Last Mission’ Anime Film to Screen in U.S. Theaters on January 30
- Real Train Accident Footage Used in Live-Action ‘Death Note’ Netflix Film was Used Without Permission
- Creator of ‘Tokyo Ghoul’ Teases a Character from His Mystery Project
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Dominates the U.S. Monthly Bookscan December List!
- ‘Naruto Shinden’ Novel Confirmed for Anime Adaptation to Air in February!
- Netflix to Stream ‘Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You!’ and ‘The Seven Deadly Sins’ Anime Films!