The voice for the biggest villain of the “My Hero Academia” has been confirmed. Taking on the role of All for One is Akio Ohtsuka.
Ohtsuka’s role as the villain will begin on June 2. He has cited how he appreciates the depth the character offers and says he has been having fun recording for his character. It is also noted that the actor has been looking forward to the role and hopes to match the fervor with which Kenta Miyake portrays All Might.
The voice actor is known as a legendary seiyuu in the anime community. It was in 1988 that the man began his career and over time, he has gained multiple prominent roles. This includes Shunsui Kyouraku in “Bleach”, Blackbeard in “One Piece”, Gwendal von Voltaire in the
Kyo Kara Maoh!” series and the title character of “Black Jack.” More than anime, the actor is also known to have voiced for different games. His most prominent role being as Ansem in the “Kingdom Hearts” series.
For the rest of the “My Hero Academia” cast, the other prominent villains include:
Kouki Uchiyama as Tomura Shigaraki
Hiro Shimono as Dabi
Misato Fukuen as Himiko Toga
Takahiro Fujiwara as Kurogiri
As for the heroes, the most prominent cast include:
Daiki Yamashita as Izuku Midoriya
Ayane Sakura as Ochako Uraraka
Kaito Ishikawa as Tenya Iida
Nobuhiko Okamoto as Katsuki Bakugo
Yuuki Kaji as Shōto Todoroki
Kenta Miyake as All Might
Now with the staff, they are mainly as follows:
Director: Kenji Nagasaki
Series Composition: Yousuke Kuroda
Music: Yuki Hayashi
Character Design: Yoshihiko Umakoshi
“My Hero Academia” is set in a world where the majority of the population possess special abilities known as “quirks”. A number of these people set out to become heroes, defending the people against villains and becoming figures of admiration. The star of this story is Izuku Midoriya, who wants nothing more than to be a hero himself.
However, being part of the minority with no quirk, this dream may be impossible. That is until he has a chance encounter with the number one hero, All Might. Upon seeing Izuku’s determination, All Might has chosen him to become his successor. Thus begins Izuku’s journey into becoming a hero and wielding the power of One for All.
Currently, the series is in the Hideout Raid Arc wherein Katsuki has been kidnapped by villains and is now being rescued by pro heroes and his classmates alike.
The series is based on the adventure manga written and illustrated by Kōhei Horikoshi. Serialized since July 2014 in Weekly Shōnen Jump there are around 18 volumes so far.
Source: Crunchyroll News
- “Himouto! Umaru-chan” VA Aimi Tanaka Reveals That She Underwent Surgery, Has Already Recovered
- Assassin’s Pride Anime Announces Main Cast, Staff
- New Captain Harlock Manga Launched, French Artist Jérôme Alquié Credited for Manga’s Art
- Season 4 Confirmed for “Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma”
- Square Enix Confirms That Final Fantasy VII Remake Will Be Playable in the Play Station 5
- Otakon in Washington to Host Fruits Basket’s Tohru, Yuki, and Hatsuharu Japanese VAs
- BanG Dream! Releases Full Trailer For Its 1st Concert Film
- Voice Actresses of ‘Made in Abyss’ and ‘Promised Neverland’ Confirmed to Attend Anime Expo
- “Kaguya-Sama: Love is War” VA Aoi Koga to Have a Guest Role in the Series’ Live-Action Film
- Boys’ Love Anime “Given” Releases New Trailer & OP Preview, July Premiere Set
- My Hero Academia Season 4 Reveals Character Visuals for Big 3, Sir Nighteye & Bubble Girl
- Racehorse that Inspired One of “Uma Musume Pretty Derby” Characters Dies
- ‘No More Heroes III’ Game Slated to Release in 2020 for Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Reveals Release Date for “Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening” Remake
- Nintendo Announces “Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” Sequel
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered Also Announced by Square Enix at E3
- Square Enix Debuts New Trailer for Final Fantasy VII Remake That Includes Tifa
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Slated for a March 3, 2020 Worldwide Release