It was announced on the official English Twitter account as well as the official Japanese website of Okami HD that an updated version of the game will be released for the Nintendo Switch for both Japan and the West on August 9.
The game was previous released for the Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4 for North America, Europe, and Japan last December. The new options will have 4k support for the PS4 Pro, supported PC hardware, and Xbox One X.
Originally released in Japan in 2006, game director Hideki Kamiya said that for the 10th anniversary in 2016, he is interested to make a sequel for the game.
Source: Anime News Network
- “Himouto! Umaru-chan” VA Aimi Tanaka Reveals That She Underwent Surgery, Has Already Recovered
- Assassin’s Pride Anime Announces Main Cast, Staff
- New Captain Harlock Manga Launched, French Artist Jérôme Alquié Credited for Manga’s Art
- Season 4 Confirmed for “Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma”
- Square Enix Confirms That Final Fantasy VII Remake Will Be Playable in the Play Station 5
- Otakon in Washington to Host Fruits Basket’s Tohru, Yuki, and Hatsuharu Japanese VAs
- BanG Dream! Releases Full Trailer For Its 1st Concert Film
- Voice Actresses of ‘Made in Abyss’ and ‘Promised Neverland’ Confirmed to Attend Anime Expo
- “Kaguya-Sama: Love is War” VA Aoi Koga to Have a Guest Role in the Series’ Live-Action Film
- Boys’ Love Anime “Given” Releases New Trailer & OP Preview, July Premiere Set
- My Hero Academia Season 4 Reveals Character Visuals for Big 3, Sir Nighteye & Bubble Girl
- Racehorse that Inspired One of “Uma Musume Pretty Derby” Characters Dies
- ‘No More Heroes III’ Game Slated to Release in 2020 for Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Reveals Release Date for “Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening” Remake
- Nintendo Announces “Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” Sequel
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered Also Announced by Square Enix at E3
- Square Enix Debuts New Trailer for Final Fantasy VII Remake That Includes Tifa
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Slated for a March 3, 2020 Worldwide Release