The Characters of "My Hero Academia" Feature in Special Collaboration PVs to Help Promote "Avengers: Infinity War"
With the release of the highly anticipated “Avengers: Infinity War” drawing close, a special collaboration promotion was issued with superhero series, “Boku no Hero Academia” a.k.a. “My Hero Academia.
To help promote the Japanese release of Marvel’s latest film, seven special collaboration PVs were released. Featured in each video are different characters from “My Hero Academia” introducing the attractions and characters of the internationally successful superhero franchise. In addition to the promotional; videos, a new visual was also released with them.
The promotional videos are as follows:
With his love for heroes, dreams of becoming a hero who saved others with a smile, and a zero to hero story, Izuku Midoriya a.k.a. “Deku” introduces the shield wielding super soldier, Captain America
Introducing the genius inventor Tony Stark, a.k.a. Ironman is none other than the literally and figuratively explosive Katsuki Bakugou.
Ochako Uraraka, a.k.a. “Uravity”, due to her gravitational quirk and having developed a skill in close combat, introduces the assassin Black Widow
The serious and bearer of a speed-based quirk Tenya Iida introduces the former neurosurgeon and now Supreme Sorcerer Doctor Strange
For the powerful thunder god Thor, the dual quirk bearer Shouto Todoroki will be introducing him.
As for the inconspicuous Bruce Banner who turns into the raging Hulk, it is none other than the number one hero All Might to introduce him
“Avengers: Infinity War” is set to release in Japan on April 27 but will be having a premiere in Los Angeles on April 23. The official release date of the film begins on April 25th. Directing the film are Anthony and Joe Russo who previously worked on “Antman” and both “Captain America” film. Acting as the producer Kevin Fierge, a known producer for the Marvel films. As for the screenplay, that role belongs to Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
“Boku no Hero Academia” is a superhero series that was created by Kōhei Horikoshi and has been serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since July 2014. The series features the tale of a young boy named Izuku Midoriya, he dreams of nothing more than being a hero, but being part of the percentage that has no “quirks” a.k.a. powers, that dream is pretty impossible.
However, a chance meeting with the number one hero All Might changes everything for him as he is offered a chance to achieve his dream by inheriting a power that will lead him to a journey of discovering what it truly means to be a hero.
The anime adaptation of the series debuted in April 2016 and now the anime has just released its third season.
Source: Crunchyroll News
Lupin III Makes His Way to Universal JapanSep 20, 3pmFans of “Lupin III” will soon have a chance to run with the Lupin Gang as a new Universal Studios Japan attraction is revealed to feature the series. Announced to arrive in the first half of 2019, the new attraction will be converting the XR rides in the Osaka theme park into a “Lupin III” theme.
- Gintama 2 Falls to #5 in Japanese Box Office while Hibiki Opens at #6
- Baki and Kouze Share a Passionate Hug in New Baki Anime 2nd Cour Key Visual
- Visual of “Big 3” Characters for ‘My Hero Academia’ Anime Revealed!
- 4 Great Anime Films to Premiere in L.A.’s Animation is Film Festival in October!
- Smartphone Game ‘Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Happiness Memories’ to be Released In 2019!
- Lupin III Makes His Way to Universal Japan
- Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku Manga 7th Volume Includes OAD Featuring High School Days
- Upcoming Himote House Anime has More Details Revealed
- The Royal Tutor Returns with a Film Coming February 2019
- Sega Delays the Release of ‘Mega Drive Mini’ Console to 2019, Plans for Global Release
- The Detective Conan Manga Announces a 9 - Week Break
- Release of ‘One Piece: World Seeker’ Game Delayed to 2019
- Anime Series ‘Tsurune’ to Air on October 14!
- Former 'Morning Musume' Idol Hitomi Yoshizawa is Arrested for Suspected Hit-and-Run
- Nintendo Switch Dominates Japan with Over 5 Million Units Sold!
- Anime Film ‘I Want to Eat Your Pancreas’ Conquers Opening Week Earning 100 Million Yen!
- ‘Hunter X Hunter’ Manga Returns on September 22 After a 5-Month Hiatus
- New ‘Hunter X Hunter’ Smartphone Game Announced!