The Characters of "My Hero Academia" Feature in Special Collaboration PVs to Help Promote "Avengers: Infinity War"
With the release of the highly anticipated “Avengers: Infinity War” drawing close, a special collaboration promotion was issued with superhero series, “Boku no Hero Academia” a.k.a. “My Hero Academia.
To help promote the Japanese release of Marvel’s latest film, seven special collaboration PVs were released. Featured in each video are different characters from “My Hero Academia” introducing the attractions and characters of the internationally successful superhero franchise. In addition to the promotional; videos, a new visual was also released with them.
The promotional videos are as follows:
With his love for heroes, dreams of becoming a hero who saved others with a smile, and a zero to hero story, Izuku Midoriya a.k.a. “Deku” introduces the shield wielding super soldier, Captain America
Introducing the genius inventor Tony Stark, a.k.a. Ironman is none other than the literally and figuratively explosive Katsuki Bakugou.
Ochako Uraraka, a.k.a. “Uravity”, due to her gravitational quirk and having developed a skill in close combat, introduces the assassin Black Widow
The serious and bearer of a speed-based quirk Tenya Iida introduces the former neurosurgeon and now Supreme Sorcerer Doctor Strange
For the powerful thunder god Thor, the dual quirk bearer Shouto Todoroki will be introducing him.
As for the inconspicuous Bruce Banner who turns into the raging Hulk, it is none other than the number one hero All Might to introduce him
“Avengers: Infinity War” is set to release in Japan on April 27 but will be having a premiere in Los Angeles on April 23. The official release date of the film begins on April 25th. Directing the film are Anthony and Joe Russo who previously worked on “Antman” and both “Captain America” film. Acting as the producer Kevin Fierge, a known producer for the Marvel films. As for the screenplay, that role belongs to Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
“Boku no Hero Academia” is a superhero series that was created by Kōhei Horikoshi and has been serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since July 2014. The series features the tale of a young boy named Izuku Midoriya, he dreams of nothing more than being a hero, but being part of the percentage that has no “quirks” a.k.a. powers, that dream is pretty impossible.
However, a chance meeting with the number one hero All Might changes everything for him as he is offered a chance to achieve his dream by inheriting a power that will lead him to a journey of discovering what it truly means to be a hero.
The anime adaptation of the series debuted in April 2016 and now the anime has just released its third season.
Source: Crunchyroll News
First Impression: Golden KamuyApr 21, 9pmSynopsis Set in the far northern lands of Japan known as Hokkaido, this is the tale of Sugimoto. Once a soldier in the Russo-Japanese war of the Meiji era, he had gained the nickname "Invincible Sugimoto.
Melancholic but Sweet: After the RainApr 21, 7amSynopsis High school student Akira Tachibana is a soft-spoken girl who was once an ace of the track team but after an injury, could no longer run as fast and decided to leave the club. Now she works part-time at a family restaurant where on one rainy day, she met and fell in love with it’s manager, a middle-aged man divorcee with a son.
Pirate Manga Site Mangamura Shuts DownApr 18, 1amThe pirated manga site Mangamura was one of the specific website that the Japanese government named as they requested Internet Service Providers in Japan to block these certain sites. As of Tuesday, the website is no longer accessible.
3 Episode Impression: My Sweet TyrantApr 22, 2amSynopsis This is a romantic comedy that follows the daily lives of high school couple Atsuhiro "Akkun" Kagari and Non "Nontan" Katagiri. Akkun is an extreme tsundere who is constantly harsh towards Nontan.
‘D.N. Angel’ Manga to Return on May 24!Apr 24, 8amIt’s been a while for one nostalgic series. It was revealed in the Monthly Asuka magazine’s June issue on Tuesday that the D.N. Angel manga is slated to return in its July issue on May 24. A D.
- ‘Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R’ Confirmed to be Released for the Nintendo Switch
- ‘D.N. Angel’ Manga to Return on May 24!
- ‘Black Clover’ to have Smartphone Game this Year!
- Ayami Nakajo and ‘Sexy Zone Idol’ Member Kento Nakajima Confirmed to Star in Live-Action ‘Nisekoi’ Film!
- Disney and Technologia School of Magic Present a New Way to Learn Progamming
- 3 Episode Impression: My Sweet Tyrant
- First Impression: Golden Kamuy
- Himouto! Umaru-chan N" Continues With a 2nd Novel
- New Manga Impression: A Story About Treating a Female Knight Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman
- Melancholic but Sweet: After the Rain
- Ending Thoughts: Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku
- The Upcoming "How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord" Anime has its Main Cast Confirmed
- Gundam's Newest Anime Project Sets After Unicorn
- Get Your Quirks On! ‘My Hero Academia’ to Air on Toonami Next Month!
- New ‘Bleach’ Live-Action Film Trailer Reveals Theme Song to be Performed by Alexandros
- Three DLC Characters are Revealed in New ‘BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle’ Trailer Video
- Smartphone Game ‘Puchiguru Love Live!’ to Release on April 24!
- Mamoru Hosoda Creates A Novelization for Mirai of the Future