A spin-off series has been revealed for the “Idolish7” anime series via an English-subbed trailer on its official website and release details have already been confirmed.
Making its debut on February 17 at 12:00 p.m. JST (February 16 at 10:00 p.m. EST), the spin-off which is titled “IDOLiSH7 Vibrato” is a series of net anime shorts. It will be streamed exclusively on YouTube as a “YouTube Original” and in its trailer video, the new TRIGGER song “DIAMOND FUSION” has been previewed.
For the first episode which is titled as “"TRIGGER before The Radiant Glory," it will be telling of the secret formation story of the older idol group TRIGGER.
In terms of cast and staff the cast of the IDOLiSH7 and TRIGGER idol groups will be reprising their roles and include:
For the IDOLiSH7 Group:
Toshiki Masuda as Iori Izumi
Yusuke Shirai as Yamato Nikaidō
Tsubasa Yonaga as Mitsuki Izumi
KENN as Tamaki Yotsuba
Atsushi Abe as Sōgo Ōsaka
Takuya Eguchi as Nagi Rokuya
Kensho Ono as Riku Nanase
And for Trigger:
Wataru Hatano as Gaku Yaotome
Sōma Saitō as Ten Kujō
Takuya Satō as Ryūnosuke Tsunashi
The story of the series begins at Takanashi Productions where a group of idols have gathered and are entrusted with its future. Though having completely different personalities from the other these seven men who just met all have their own charm and possess unknown potential as idols and thus end up taking their first steps towards the formation of the idol unit “IDOLiSH7.”
Together with their shining dancing forms which slowly captivate the hearts of people, the group walk the path of the glorious but sometimes harsh world of idols in their pursuit of the top.
Working as the staff for the series are:
Director: Makoto Bessho
Script: Ayumi Sekine
Character Designer: Kazumi Fukagawa
Supervisor: Ei Aoki
Starting off as a Japanese rhythm game which was developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment with music collaboration by Lantis for Android and iOS, “IDOLiSH7” first came out in Japan in August 2015. Over time the game had gained several manga adaptations and novelization. The anime adaptation for the series came out in in January 2018 and currently has around 17 episodes.
See also: Top 5 Manga to Check Out This Week
What We See so Far - "Heaven's Design Team"Dec 1, 10amSynopsis In this world, new and different animals are created by Heaven's Animal Design Department. Similar to working on commissions, these angels/designers spend their days coming up with new animal designs while contending with the unreasonable requests of their client: God.
General Impression: "Jingai-san no Yome"Nov 25, 9pmSynopsis High school student Tomari Hinowa was just a normal kid. That is until he is told one day that he is to become the wife of a mysterious creature called Kanenogi. Thus begins Tomari’s new life as a married student while trying to learn more about his mysterious partner.
- ‘Hypnosis Microphone’ is the Most Popular Voice Actor Account in Twitter Japan
- English Cast Announced for ‘Dragon Ball Super: Broly’ Anime Film
- ‘Monster Hunter: World’ Wins in PlayStation Awards 2018
- Cardcaptor Sakura and The Girl in Twilight Enter a Collaboration
- A Kemono Friends Credit Card is Now Offered by VISA
- What We See so Far - "Heaven's Design Team"
- What We see so Far - "They Say I Was Born a King's Daughter"
- Ryōma Takeuchi Stars in the Pokémon: Detective Pikachu Live-Action Film's Japanese Dub
- Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Receives a Collaboration Cafe
- A Light Novel Recommendation: "Tensei Shitanode Tsugi Koso wa Shiawasena Jinsei wo Tsukande Misemashou"
- Pop Team Epic Takes on Smart Phone Gacha Gaming
- Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File Reveals a New Visual and Cast Member
- Pastel Memories Gains a Manga Adaptation Coming December
- Netflix Announces Live-Action ‘Cowboy Bebop’ Series in the Works
- New ‘Jump Force’ Game Trailer Features Kenshin and Shishio from ‘Rurouni Kenshin’!
- Deku Midoriya’s Popularity Drops in Recent ‘My Hero Academia’ Poll
- ‘A Silent Voice’ Anime Film to Rescreen in January
- Crowdfunding for ‘Spice & Wolf’ VR Anime Hits Goal in just 2 Hours