Coming in April is the anime adaptation of the Happy Elements smartphone game “Last Period: Owari naki Rasen no Monogatari” a.k.a “Last Period: The Story of an Endless Spiral." Revealed with an official website opened by Happy Elements, production details for the work have already been listed, from staff to cast and even theme song performers.
Being the people behind the game which the anime will be based on, Happy Elements is credited for the original work. Directing the series is Yoshiaki Iwasaki, the director of “Hayate the Combat Butler.” He will be working at J.C. Staff. with EGG FIRM as the producer. Hideaki Shirane, the script writer behind “Twin Angels BREAK”, will be taking charge of the series composition for the series.
Taking charge as chief animation director for the series is Mika Takahashi, who previously worked on the key animation of “Cowboy Bebop.” He will also be working on the adaptation of whoopin’s character designs for the anime, whom are credited for the original character designs. Composing the music for the series at NBCUniversal Entertainment is Manual of Errors. With them as them as the sound director Yoshizaku Iwanami who will be working at Magic Capsule.
Additional cast for the production include:
Art Director: Eiji Iwase
Art Setting: Tsukasa Ohira
Color Design: Tomomi Andō
Director of Photography: Yuki Hirose
Editing: Motoki Niimi
Sound Effects: Yasumasa Koyama
Production: Last Period Animation Project
Set in a world where fantastic beasts called “Spirals” are born from isolation and those who defeat them are termed as “Periods”, the story tells of Haru. Haru is an apprentice Period who belongs to the Arc End 8th Branch who after being abandoned by the Arc End Headquarters in result of an economic collapse caused by a mysterious theft incident, is left with two other Periods and sets out to rebuild their division.
Starring in the series are:
Natsuki Hanae as Haru
Yukari Tamura as Choco
Mika Kikuchi as Liza
Ayumu Murase as Gajeru
Ai Kakuma as Erika
M.A.O as Campanella
? as Miu
Yamato Kinjo as Gilled
Reina Ueda as Noin
Ai Kayano as Iona
Sayaka Harada as Mizaru
Akari Kitō as Kikazaru
Ayumu Mano as Iwazaru
Shiori Izawa as Guru
It was in May 2016 that the game was officially launched and so far it has more than 5 million downloads. On another note, another anime adaptation was announced by Happy Elements and it is for the smartphone role-playing game “Merc Storia Yujutsushi to Suzu no Shirabe.”
First Impression: Captain Tsubasa (2018)May 12, 10amSynopsis 11-year-old Tsubasa Oozora is an elementary student who has a deep love for soccer ever since he was young. Aiming to become a top soccer player, Tsubasa moves with his mother to Nankatsu city, which is well-known for its excellent elementary school soccer teams.
First Impression: Lost SongMay 13, 12pmSynopsis In a verdant frontier village, there lives an energetic girl named Rin. Meanwhile, within the royal palace in the bustling capital city, the songstress Finis spends her days in solitude.
- Elf Yamada of ‘Eromanga Sensei’ is Getting Her Own Spinoff Manga
- World Cosplay Summit to Happen on July 28 to August 5 in Nagoya, Japan!
- A Life-Size Kuroneko Statue is up for only 10 Limited Pre-Orders!
- New ‘Beyblade Burst’ Mobile Game to Release This Fall
- Sony to Halt Production of PS Vita Game Cards
- Nintendo Switch Version for 'Okami HD' Game to be Released on August 9 in Japan and West Region
- Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long Featured in New Trailers of 'BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle'!
- ‘Beyblade Burst Battle Zero’ Game to be Released in Japan on October 25 for the Nintendo Switch
- Yoshihiro Kuroiwa, ‘Zenki’ Manga Artist Passes Away
- Cryptocurrency “Otaku Coin” to Launch This Summer or Fall
- Latest ‘Detective Conan’ Movie Still Remains Number 1 at the Japanese Box Office!
- Fighting Game Classic ‘Guilty Gear’ is Coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Steam!
- New Original Anime TO BE HEROINE to air on May 19!
- An Enjoyable Food and Fantasy Story: "Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi"
- First Impression: Lost Song
- Making its way to Japanese Theaters this October is "Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Detonation"
- A Collaboration Poster is Released for the Detective Conan and Gundam: The Origin Films
- One Piece's Mother Carmel is to be Voiced by Fumi Hirano