Coming in April is the anime adaptation of the Happy Elements smartphone game “Last Period: Owari naki Rasen no Monogatari” a.k.a “Last Period: The Story of an Endless Spiral." Revealed with an official website opened by Happy Elements, production details for the work have already been listed, from staff to cast and even theme song performers.
Being the people behind the game which the anime will be based on, Happy Elements is credited for the original work. Directing the series is Yoshiaki Iwasaki, the director of “Hayate the Combat Butler.” He will be working at J.C. Staff. with EGG FIRM as the producer. Hideaki Shirane, the script writer behind “Twin Angels BREAK”, will be taking charge of the series composition for the series.
Taking charge as chief animation director for the series is Mika Takahashi, who previously worked on the key animation of “Cowboy Bebop.” He will also be working on the adaptation of whoopin’s character designs for the anime, whom are credited for the original character designs. Composing the music for the series at NBCUniversal Entertainment is Manual of Errors. With them as them as the sound director Yoshizaku Iwanami who will be working at Magic Capsule.
Additional cast for the production include:
Art Director: Eiji Iwase
Art Setting: Tsukasa Ohira
Color Design: Tomomi Andō
Director of Photography: Yuki Hirose
Editing: Motoki Niimi
Sound Effects: Yasumasa Koyama
Production: Last Period Animation Project
Set in a world where fantastic beasts called “Spirals” are born from isolation and those who defeat them are termed as “Periods”, the story tells of Haru. Haru is an apprentice Period who belongs to the Arc End 8th Branch who after being abandoned by the Arc End Headquarters in result of an economic collapse caused by a mysterious theft incident, is left with two other Periods and sets out to rebuild their division.
Starring in the series are:
Natsuki Hanae as Haru
Yukari Tamura as Choco
Mika Kikuchi as Liza
Ayumu Murase as Gajeru
Ai Kakuma as Erika
M.A.O as Campanella
? as Miu
Yamato Kinjo as Gilled
Reina Ueda as Noin
Ai Kayano as Iona
Sayaka Harada as Mizaru
Akari Kitō as Kikazaru
Ayumu Mano as Iwazaru
Shiori Izawa as Guru
It was in May 2016 that the game was officially launched and so far it has more than 5 million downloads. On another note, another anime adaptation was announced by Happy Elements and it is for the smartphone role-playing game “Merc Storia Yujutsushi to Suzu no Shirabe.”
Ingress Anime Reveals Kizuna Ai as a Guest StarOct 18, 11amAn unexpected collaborative video is released featuring Virtual YouTuber Kizuna Ai communicating with ADA, the AI entity from smartphone game turned anime “Ingress.” It has been confirmed that the AI will be making an appearance in the 9th episode of the anime.
A Second Look: "Isekai Yakkyoku"Oct 14, 3amSynopsis A young pharmacologist and researcher who entered into the world of medicine for the sake of his sister who had passed away from cancer end up passing away himself due to overworking. Rather than ending up in the afterlife, however, he finds himself reincarnated as a 10-year-old boy named Falma in Medieval Parallel Europe.
First Episode Impression: "Anima Yell!"Oct 14, 9amSynopsis Kohane Hatoya is a cheerful girl who loves helping others. During her move from middle school to high school, she one day comes across a cheerleading squad and becomes inspired by it. Now upon entering high school, Kohane makes the decision to start a cheerleading club.
First Episode Impression: "Himote House"Oct 14, 6amSynopsis This is a tale that involves five girls and one cat living together in Nakano, Tokyo. First, there are Tokiyo, Kinami, and Kokoro Himote, three sisters whose family manages the "Himote House.
- The Character Designs for "Stand My Heroes" are Revealed
- Ingress Anime Reveals Kizuna Ai as a Guest Star
- Tatsunoko Celebrates its 55th Anniversary with an Original Anime
- This High-End Statue of Alphonse Elric is a Must-Have for any Fullmetal Alchemist Fan!
- New Details Revealed for Upcoming 2019 Doraemon Film, Movie to Premiere on March 1
- Production IMS, creator of ‘Date A Live II’ and ‘Haifuri’ Anime Series is Now Bankrupt
- Ending in November is the Chihayafuru Chūgakusei-hen Spinoff Manga
- Strike The Blood III OVA Confirmed to Have 10 Episodes
- First Episode Impression: "Anima Yell!"
- First Episode Impression: "Himote House"
- First Episode Impression: "Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san"
- A Second Look: "Isekai Yakkyoku"
- A Call for Cute Cat Pics is Made by "Dokyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki Atama no Ue"
- A Condition is Set for the Dropkick on My Devil! 2nd Season Green Light
- What We See so Far - "Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya"
- A Supernatural Story that Could Have Been Better: "Miyori no Mori"
- Final Thoughts on: "First Episode Impression: Holmes at Kyoto Teramachi Sanjo"
- Final Thoughts on: "Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight"