Coming in April is the anime adaptation of the Happy Elements smartphone game “Last Period: Owari naki Rasen no Monogatari” a.k.a “Last Period: The Story of an Endless Spiral." Revealed with an official website opened by Happy Elements, production details for the work have already been listed, from staff to cast and even theme song performers.
Being the people behind the game which the anime will be based on, Happy Elements is credited for the original work. Directing the series is Yoshiaki Iwasaki, the director of “Hayate the Combat Butler.” He will be working at J.C. Staff. with EGG FIRM as the producer. Hideaki Shirane, the script writer behind “Twin Angels BREAK”, will be taking charge of the series composition for the series.
Taking charge as chief animation director for the series is Mika Takahashi, who previously worked on the key animation of “Cowboy Bebop.” He will also be working on the adaptation of whoopin’s character designs for the anime, whom are credited for the original character designs. Composing the music for the series at NBCUniversal Entertainment is Manual of Errors. With them as them as the sound director Yoshizaku Iwanami who will be working at Magic Capsule.
Additional cast for the production include:
Art Director: Eiji Iwase
Art Setting: Tsukasa Ohira
Color Design: Tomomi Andō
Director of Photography: Yuki Hirose
Editing: Motoki Niimi
Sound Effects: Yasumasa Koyama
Production: Last Period Animation Project
Set in a world where fantastic beasts called “Spirals” are born from isolation and those who defeat them are termed as “Periods”, the story tells of Haru. Haru is an apprentice Period who belongs to the Arc End 8th Branch who after being abandoned by the Arc End Headquarters in result of an economic collapse caused by a mysterious theft incident, is left with two other Periods and sets out to rebuild their division.
Starring in the series are:
Natsuki Hanae as Haru
Yukari Tamura as Choco
Mika Kikuchi as Liza
Ayumu Murase as Gajeru
Ai Kakuma as Erika
M.A.O as Campanella
? as Miu
Yamato Kinjo as Gilled
Reina Ueda as Noin
Ai Kayano as Iona
Sayaka Harada as Mizaru
Akari Kitō as Kikazaru
Ayumu Mano as Iwazaru
Shiori Izawa as Guru
It was in May 2016 that the game was officially launched and so far it has more than 5 million downloads. On another note, another anime adaptation was announced by Happy Elements and it is for the smartphone role-playing game “Merc Storia Yujutsushi to Suzu no Shirabe.”
Japanese Voice Actor Unsho Ishizuka Passes AwayAug 17, 11amIt was confirmed in the official website of talent management agency Aoni Production on Friday that Usnho Ishizuka, the man who provided the Japanese voices of Cowboy Bepop’s Jet Black and Pokemon’s Professor Oak has passed away by 67 due to esophageal cancer.
- Japanese Voice Actor Unsho Ishizuka Passes Away
- Eir Aoi and LiSA to Perform Theme Songs of ‘Sword Art Online: Alicization’
- Distribution of ‘Monster Hunter World’ Halted in China
- Family in Indonesia Turns House into Full Doraemon Theme!
- Team Mexico Wins World Cosplay Summit 2018!
- Anime ‘Sword Art Online: Alicization’ to have 1-Hour World Premiere in 7 Countries
- 7 Epic Character Posters Released for ‘Dragon Ball Super: Broly’ Anime Film!
- PC Browser Game ‘Naruto x Boruto Borutical Generations’ to Launch This Year
- ‘Girly Air Force’ Anime Adaptation to Premiere in Winter 2019!
- Net Anime ‘Robot Girls NEO’ Releases Visual and Promo Video
- ‘My Hero Academia: Two Heroes’ Film Earns 500 Million Yen in its Opening Weekend!
- Performers of Opening and Ending Theme Songs for ‘Hinomaru Zumo’ Anime Series Revealed!
- ‘In This Corner of the World’ Anime Film Producer Takao Asaga Passes Away
- Game Sequel ‘Robotics; Notes DaSH’ to be Released for PS4/Switch in November
- Gameplay Preview Video of ‘Yu Yu Hakusho’ Smartphone Game Released!
- Last Film of ‘Godzilla’ Anime Film Trilogy to Premiere on November 9!
- ‘Pokemon the Movie: The Power of Us’ Anime Film to Premiere in U.S. Theaters in November
- Super Baby Vegeta Featured in New ‘Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2’ Video