From the people behind the shoujo comedy series “Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun”, the official website of its upcoming original anime “Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai”/“Tada-kun Will Not Fall in Love” reveals its official character visuals
The new series was first revealed around November, described as a "slapstick romantic comedy that will make you laugh and cry”, it will be making its debut in in Japan in April of 2018. Working on the production are returning main staff members from the “Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun” series.
Acting as director once more is Mitsue Yamazaki, who previously worked as an episode director for a variety of series including for “Durarara’s” 14th episode. Yoshiko Nakamura, the script writer behind the 6th, 7th and 9th episodes of “Re:ZERO Starting Life in Another World” will be taking charge of the series’ script while Junichiro Taniguchi, known to have worked on the key animation of the “Pokemon” series will be working as the chief animation directer and character designer for the series.
As for additional staff for the series, they include:
Assistant Director: Yoshiyuki Fujiwara
Sub Character Designer Ai Kikuchi
Prop Designer: Chiaki Nakajima
Art Director: Chieko Nakamura
Music Composer: Yukari Hashimoto
The story for the series tells of a high school boy named Mitsuyoshi Tada. One day while out taking pictures of blooming cherry blossoms, he encounters a foreign girl named Teresa Wagner. A beautiful girl from the European country of Luxembourg, she had transferred to Japan in order to study only to end up being separated from her travelling companion and lost. Deciding to help her, Mitsuyoshi and her head to his grandfather’s coffee shop.
For the main cast/characters there are:
Yuichi Nakamura, the voice behind Silat in “Berserk” to play as the second-year photography club member Mitsuyoshi Tada. His character is described to be one of few words but cares for his friends. Tada aims to be a cameraman like his late father but at the moment is working part-time at his grandfather’s coffee shop.
The blonde haired, green eyed Teresa Wagner being voiced by Manaki Iwami, who previously played as Chiaki Hoshinomori in “Gamers!” Hailing from the country of Luxembourg, the second-year high school girl is described to have a bright and docile personality, with a shining smile and a love for Japanese historical drama.
Mamoru Miyano, best known as the voice of Rin in “Free! Iwatobi Swim Club” voicing as Tada’s childhood friend Kaoru Ijūin. Also, part of the photography club, he is a noisy character who appears to be quite attractive when quiet. What’s more, being the heir to a generations-old restaurant Ginza, he holds excellent cooking skills.
Another Luxembourgian by the name of Alexandra Magritte to be voiced by Shino Shimoji, the voice actor who played as Akari in “Aikatsu!” She’s a red-haired girl with style and a strong sense of protection over Teresa being her childhood friend.
Yuichiro Umehara, who played a role in “Snow White with the Red Hair” as Mitsuhide taking on the role of Tada and Ijūin’s upperclassman and the head of the photography club, Hajime Suzamoto. While he may be good at photography, and is a smart student who gets good grades, his dream is to be a photographer of nudes.
The voice behind Celenike Icecolle Yggdmillennia in “Fate/Apocrypha” Shizuka Ishigami as Suzamoto’s childhood friend Hinako Hasegawa. She is a member of the photography club though had joined under duress when the club was about to shut down from having insufficient membership. She is also an honor student who keeps her long hair in a braid and can handle any task flawlessly.
First year student Gentarō Yamashita with the voice of Hiro Shimono, who played as Yuuichirou Tajima in “Big Windup!” He is described as a somewhat feminine looking boy who keeps his bangs up with a clip and is the only first year in the photography club. Having gone to the same middle school as Tada, he looks up to him.
Inori Minase, the voice of Chizuru Takano in “Tsuredure Children” as second year middle schooler and Tada’s younger sister, Yui Tada. She is a cheerful girl who likes mystery novels and keeps her hair in a bob cut.
Last but not least is Nyanko Big, the feline of the cast
Source: Crunchyroll News
First Impression: Captain Tsubasa (2018)May 12, 10amSynopsis 11-year-old Tsubasa Oozora is an elementary student who has a deep love for soccer ever since he was young. Aiming to become a top soccer player, Tsubasa moves with his mother to Nankatsu city, which is well-known for its excellent elementary school soccer teams.
First Impression: Lost SongMay 13, 12pmSynopsis In a verdant frontier village, there lives an energetic girl named Rin. Meanwhile, within the royal palace in the bustling capital city, the songstress Finis spends her days in solitude.
- Elf Yamada of ‘Eromanga Sensei’ is Getting Her Own Spinoff Manga
- World Cosplay Summit to Happen on July 28 to August 5 in Nagoya, Japan!
- A Life-Size Kuroneko Statue is up for only 10 Limited Pre-Orders!
- New ‘Beyblade Burst’ Mobile Game to Release This Fall
- Sony to Halt Production of PS Vita Game Cards
- Nintendo Switch Version for 'Okami HD' Game to be Released on August 9 in Japan and West Region
- Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long Featured in New Trailers of 'BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle'!
- ‘Beyblade Burst Battle Zero’ Game to be Released in Japan on October 25 for the Nintendo Switch
- Yoshihiro Kuroiwa, ‘Zenki’ Manga Artist Passes Away
- Cryptocurrency “Otaku Coin” to Launch This Summer or Fall
- Latest ‘Detective Conan’ Movie Still Remains Number 1 at the Japanese Box Office!
- Fighting Game Classic ‘Guilty Gear’ is Coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Steam!
- New Original Anime TO BE HEROINE to air on May 19!
- An Enjoyable Food and Fantasy Story: "Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi"
- First Impression: Lost Song
- Making its way to Japanese Theaters this October is "Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Detonation"
- A Collaboration Poster is Released for the Detective Conan and Gundam: The Origin Films
- One Piece's Mother Carmel is to be Voiced by Fumi Hirano