From the people behind the shoujo comedy series “Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun”, the official website of its upcoming original anime “Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai”/“Tada-kun Will Not Fall in Love” reveals its official character visuals
The new series was first revealed around November, described as a "slapstick romantic comedy that will make you laugh and cry”, it will be making its debut in in Japan in April of 2018. Working on the production are returning main staff members from the “Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun” series.
Acting as director once more is Mitsue Yamazaki, who previously worked as an episode director for a variety of series including for “Durarara’s” 14th episode. Yoshiko Nakamura, the script writer behind the 6th, 7th and 9th episodes of “Re:ZERO Starting Life in Another World” will be taking charge of the series’ script while Junichiro Taniguchi, known to have worked on the key animation of the “Pokemon” series will be working as the chief animation directer and character designer for the series.
As for additional staff for the series, they include:
Assistant Director: Yoshiyuki Fujiwara
Sub Character Designer Ai Kikuchi
Prop Designer: Chiaki Nakajima
Art Director: Chieko Nakamura
Music Composer: Yukari Hashimoto
The story for the series tells of a high school boy named Mitsuyoshi Tada. One day while out taking pictures of blooming cherry blossoms, he encounters a foreign girl named Teresa Wagner. A beautiful girl from the European country of Luxembourg, she had transferred to Japan in order to study only to end up being separated from her travelling companion and lost. Deciding to help her, Mitsuyoshi and her head to his grandfather’s coffee shop.
For the main cast/characters there are:
Yuichi Nakamura, the voice behind Silat in “Berserk” to play as the second-year photography club member Mitsuyoshi Tada. His character is described to be one of few words but cares for his friends. Tada aims to be a cameraman like his late father but at the moment is working part-time at his grandfather’s coffee shop.
The blonde haired, green eyed Teresa Wagner being voiced by Manaki Iwami, who previously played as Chiaki Hoshinomori in “Gamers!” Hailing from the country of Luxembourg, the second-year high school girl is described to have a bright and docile personality, with a shining smile and a love for Japanese historical drama.
Mamoru Miyano, best known as the voice of Rin in “Free! Iwatobi Swim Club” voicing as Tada’s childhood friend Kaoru Ijūin. Also, part of the photography club, he is a noisy character who appears to be quite attractive when quiet. What’s more, being the heir to a generations-old restaurant Ginza, he holds excellent cooking skills.
Another Luxembourgian by the name of Alexandra Magritte to be voiced by Shino Shimoji, the voice actor who played as Akari in “Aikatsu!” She’s a red-haired girl with style and a strong sense of protection over Teresa being her childhood friend.
Yuichiro Umehara, who played a role in “Snow White with the Red Hair” as Mitsuhide taking on the role of Tada and Ijūin’s upperclassman and the head of the photography club, Hajime Suzamoto. While he may be good at photography, and is a smart student who gets good grades, his dream is to be a photographer of nudes.
The voice behind Celenike Icecolle Yggdmillennia in “Fate/Apocrypha” Shizuka Ishigami as Suzamoto’s childhood friend Hinako Hasegawa. She is a member of the photography club though had joined under duress when the club was about to shut down from having insufficient membership. She is also an honor student who keeps her long hair in a braid and can handle any task flawlessly.
First year student Gentarō Yamashita with the voice of Hiro Shimono, who played as Yuuichirou Tajima in “Big Windup!” He is described as a somewhat feminine looking boy who keeps his bangs up with a clip and is the only first year in the photography club. Having gone to the same middle school as Tada, he looks up to him.
Inori Minase, the voice of Chizuru Takano in “Tsuredure Children” as second year middle schooler and Tada’s younger sister, Yui Tada. She is a cheerful girl who likes mystery novels and keeps her hair in a bob cut.
Last but not least is Nyanko Big, the feline of the cast
Source: Crunchyroll News
- SOS Brigade from “Haruhi Suzumiya” Finally Reunite After 12 Years
- John Cho Appears to be Preparing for Spike Spiegel Role With New Hairdo
- Japanese VAs of Attack on Titan’s Eren Jaeger & K-On’s Azusa Nakano Announce Marriage
- Shoko Nakagawa to Perform New Ending Theme Song for ‘Pokémon Sun & Moon’ Anime
- ‘Prison Break’ TV Drama Series Gets Manga Adaptation
- First “Devil May Cry” Game to be Available on Switch Next Week
- New Cyborg 009 Manga to be Launched this July
- Square Enix Explains Reason for Downsizing of Tifa’s Chest in FFVII Remake
- “Himouto! Umaru-chan” VA Aimi Tanaka Reveals That She Underwent Surgery, Has Already Recovered
- Assassin’s Pride Anime Announces Main Cast, Staff
- New Captain Harlock Manga Launched, French Artist Jérôme Alquié Credited for Manga’s Art
- Season 4 Confirmed for “Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma”
- Square Enix Confirms That Final Fantasy VII Remake Will Be Playable in the Play Station 5
- Otakon in Washington to Host Fruits Basket’s Tohru, Yuki, and Hatsuharu Japanese VAs
- BanG Dream! Releases Full Trailer For Its 1st Concert Film
- Voice Actresses of ‘Made in Abyss’ and ‘Promised Neverland’ Confirmed to Attend Anime Expo
- “Kaguya-Sama: Love is War” VA Aoi Koga to Have a Guest Role in the Series’ Live-Action Film
- Boys’ Love Anime “Given” Releases New Trailer & OP Preview, July Premiere Set