Did you miss watching Makoto Shinkai’s anime film masterpiece your name.? No worries!
You can now finally watch this movie again and again through the following official platforms:
-iTunes (in original Japanese language with English subtitles or English language dub)
-Playstation Video (in original Japanese language with English subtitles or English language dub)
-Amazon Video (in original Japanese language with English subtitles or English language dub)
-Sky Store (in original Japanese language with English subtitles or English language dub)
English dub is available in the Microsoft Store, BT, and Google Play!
Kimi no na wa or your name. officially premiered in Japan last August and was received massively positive on its opening date alone. Due to the immense hype and demand, it was screened in over 92 countries and territories, conquering a majority of the box office charts. The movie is now the second highest grossing anime film worldwide, and the fourth highest-grossing film of all time in Japan.
Aside from the movie screenings, your name. also expanded its franchise by offering visitors in Japan a tour to some of the places being featured in the film, a your name.-themed café bus, a manga, and so on.
Movie Synopsis (as described by Funimation)
The day the stars fell, two lives changed forever. High schoolers Mitsuha and Taki are complete strangers living separate lives. But one night, they suddenly switch places. Mitsuha wakes up in Taki’s body, and he in hers. This bizarre occurrence continues to happen randomly, and the two must adjust their lives around each other. Yet, somehow, it works. They build a connection and communicate by leaving notes, messages, and more importantly, an imprint.
When a dazzling comet lights up the night’s sky, it dawns on them. They want something more from this connection—a chance to meet, an opportunity to truly know each other. Tugging at the string of fate, they try to find a way to each other. But distance isn’t the only thing keeping them apart. Is their bond strong enough to face the cruel irony of time? Or is their meeting nothing more than a wish upon the stars?
Source: Anime News Network
First Impression: Captain Tsubasa (2018)May 12, 10amSynopsis 11-year-old Tsubasa Oozora is an elementary student who has a deep love for soccer ever since he was young. Aiming to become a top soccer player, Tsubasa moves with his mother to Nankatsu city, which is well-known for its excellent elementary school soccer teams.
First Impression: Lost SongMay 13, 12pmSynopsis In a verdant frontier village, there lives an energetic girl named Rin. Meanwhile, within the royal palace in the bustling capital city, the songstress Finis spends her days in solitude.
- Elf Yamada of ‘Eromanga Sensei’ is Getting Her Own Spinoff Manga
- World Cosplay Summit to Happen on July 28 to August 5 in Nagoya, Japan!
- A Life-Size Kuroneko Statue is up for only 10 Limited Pre-Orders!
- New ‘Beyblade Burst’ Mobile Game to Release This Fall
- Sony to Halt Production of PS Vita Game Cards
- Nintendo Switch Version for 'Okami HD' Game to be Released on August 9 in Japan and West Region
- Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long Featured in New Trailers of 'BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle'!
- ‘Beyblade Burst Battle Zero’ Game to be Released in Japan on October 25 for the Nintendo Switch
- Yoshihiro Kuroiwa, ‘Zenki’ Manga Artist Passes Away
- Cryptocurrency “Otaku Coin” to Launch This Summer or Fall
- Latest ‘Detective Conan’ Movie Still Remains Number 1 at the Japanese Box Office!
- Fighting Game Classic ‘Guilty Gear’ is Coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Steam!
- New Original Anime TO BE HEROINE to air on May 19!
- An Enjoyable Food and Fantasy Story: "Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi"
- First Impression: Lost Song
- Making its way to Japanese Theaters this October is "Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Detonation"
- A Collaboration Poster is Released for the Detective Conan and Gundam: The Origin Films
- One Piece's Mother Carmel is to be Voiced by Fumi Hirano