It was announced on Thursday that the two popular anime streaming website platforms Funimation and Crunchyroll will be steaming Touken Ranbu Hanmaru Season 2 as it airs in Japan.
To those who will be watching anime via Funimation will their stream in English. No streaming times and regions have been announced as of this time.
The anime premiered in Japan on January 8 on BS 11 and Tokyo MX. DMM also began streaming the anime on their website in the same day. This new season will still follow the same format as the first where the episodes are named after months of the year.
Touken Ranbu Hanamaru is an anime series based on the popular browser game Touken Ranbu Online which is available to play via the DMM website or through their mobile app Touken Ranbu Pocket (Japan only). The anime’s first season first aired in October 2016 with a total of 12 episodes.
Source: Anime News Network
- ‘Gintama’ Anime Ends in March, to Return in July for ‘Silver Soul’ Arc Climax
- ‘Batman Ninja’ Anime Film to Premiere on June 15!
- 2nd Season of ‘Ace Attorney’ Anime to Air This Fall
- New ‘Kemono Friends’ Website Launches a Countdown
- ‘Violet Evergarden’ to be Available for the US on April 5 via Netflix
- ‘Karakuri Circus’ Manga Green-lit for Anime Adaptation, Auditions Open for Lead Role
- ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ Game Features Broly, Bardock also to be Released as DLC
- ‘Dragon Ball Super’ Anime Film Slated for December 14!
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Season 3 Announces 4 Additional Cast Members!
- A Schedule is Set for "Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori's" Debut
- Madhouse Reveals an Anime for the Boogiepop and Others Light Novel
- A Theme Song is Presented for the Live Action "After the Rain"
- ‘Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory’ to Premiere on April 13
- Bleach Live-Action Film Reveals Additional Cast
- Details Revealed for 3-Part ‘Psycho-Pass SS’ Anime Film
- Niantic and Fuji TV confirms ‘Ingress’ Anime to Release in October
- Bandai Namco to Release New ‘Dragon Ball’ Smartphone Game
- 38th ‘Doremon’ Film Conquers the Japanese Box Office with 843 Million Yen!