Kyoto Animation’s highly anticipated anime series Violet Evergarden was launched in serval Netflix territories on Thursday. There’s a bit of bad news however—it is not available for U.S. territory Netflix users as of this time.
Only the following territories have the anime available for streaming: Japan, the United Kingdom, and Canada. The Philippines can also watch this series in either English, Spanish, or original Japanese. You can also choose the subtitles from Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, English, and Japanese.
Violet Evergarden was aired in Japan on January 10. It had its first-episode early screening during the C3 AFA Singapore event last November. This was also the event when Netflix revealed that they will be streaming the series in the country this month.
Source: Anime News Network
- ‘Gintama’ Anime Ends in March, to Return in July for ‘Silver Soul’ Arc Climax
- ‘Batman Ninja’ Anime Film to Premiere on June 15!
- 2nd Season of ‘Ace Attorney’ Anime to Air This Fall
- New ‘Kemono Friends’ Website Launches a Countdown
- ‘Violet Evergarden’ to be Available for the US on April 5 via Netflix
- ‘Karakuri Circus’ Manga Green-lit for Anime Adaptation, Auditions Open for Lead Role
- ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ Game Features Broly, Bardock also to be Released as DLC
- ‘Dragon Ball Super’ Anime Film Slated for December 14!
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Season 3 Announces 4 Additional Cast Members!
- A Schedule is Set for "Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori's" Debut
- Madhouse Reveals an Anime for the Boogiepop and Others Light Novel
- A Theme Song is Presented for the Live Action "After the Rain"
- ‘Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory’ to Premiere on April 13
- Bleach Live-Action Film Reveals Additional Cast
- Details Revealed for 3-Part ‘Psycho-Pass SS’ Anime Film
- Niantic and Fuji TV confirms ‘Ingress’ Anime to Release in October
- Bandai Namco to Release New ‘Dragon Ball’ Smartphone Game
- 38th ‘Doremon’ Film Conquers the Japanese Box Office with 843 Million Yen!