An announcement was released on Thursday by iDragons animation studio that the animated adaptation of the The King of Fighters franchise The King of Fighters: Destiny will get two more seasons and a film finale!
The new seasons will cover the story of the The King of Fighters ‘94 to The King of Fighters ‘97 as well as the Orochi story arc. First season will have 24 episodes to be voiced by both Japanese and Chinese voice actors. The special effects will be done by the team who worked on the Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV film. Its first episode debuted on Steam last August with new episodes streaming weekly.
The King of Fighters XIV, the latest of the franchise by SNK was released for the PlayStation 4 in August 2016 and released the PC version (via Steam) last June.
- ‘Gintama’ Anime Ends in March, to Return in July for ‘Silver Soul’ Arc Climax
- ‘Batman Ninja’ Anime Film to Premiere on June 15!
- 2nd Season of ‘Ace Attorney’ Anime to Air This Fall
- New ‘Kemono Friends’ Website Launches a Countdown
- ‘Violet Evergarden’ to be Available for the US on April 5 via Netflix
- ‘Karakuri Circus’ Manga Green-lit for Anime Adaptation, Auditions Open for Lead Role
- ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ Game Features Broly, Bardock also to be Released as DLC
- ‘Dragon Ball Super’ Anime Film Slated for December 14!
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Season 3 Announces 4 Additional Cast Members!
- A Schedule is Set for "Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori's" Debut
- Madhouse Reveals an Anime for the Boogiepop and Others Light Novel
- A Theme Song is Presented for the Live Action "After the Rain"
- ‘Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory’ to Premiere on April 13
- Bleach Live-Action Film Reveals Additional Cast
- Details Revealed for 3-Part ‘Psycho-Pass SS’ Anime Film
- Niantic and Fuji TV confirms ‘Ingress’ Anime to Release in October
- Bandai Namco to Release New ‘Dragon Ball’ Smartphone Game
- 38th ‘Doremon’ Film Conquers the Japanese Box Office with 843 Million Yen!