With 12 episodes and confirmed story details, “dMatsu-san”, the short anime spinoff of the “Osomatsu-san” series now has an official teaser video and visual streaming released by Docomo’s dTV service.
The story for the series is broken into two parts and is titled as “Totoko x Muttsugo” a.k.a. “Totoko x Sextuplets” and “Iyami x Muttsugo” a.k.a. “Iyami x Sextuplets” respectively. The first episode for the short series has already premiered on Tuesday at 12:00 p.m. For the first half it will be featuring Totoko as “a certain princess” and having conversations with the six brothers. With the second half it will be having six “versions” for each brother and them spending their everyday life with Iyami.
More than the short series, there will be a series of six new anime shorts to be released as part of a collaboration with the Japan Racing Association. Though there are no full details, it is confirmed that the series will be titled “Mutsugo to Ouma no Monogatari”/”The Story of the Sextuplets and a Horse.”
For this month “Osomatsu-san” will be releasing its second cour for its second season and will be having AŌP’s “cadet” group AŌP Zero performing its new opening theme song “Maboroshi Wink” (Illusion Wink) alongside the main group for a total of 11 performers. As for the ending song, it is titled “Otona ÷6 × Kodomo × 6” and will be performed by the Matsuno brothers’ voice actors.
The second season of the anime had been released in October 2017 and has a returning staff including director Yoichi Fujita, character designer Naoyuki Asano and script supervisor and writer Shuu Matsubara. Also returning for the second season are the main voice cast of the anime.
It was in October 2015 that the anime series officially came out. Telling the tale of sextuplet brothers and their daily and wild adventures as lazy NEETs, the series ran for a total of 24 episodes before ending in March 2016. Over time the series has gained different specials, collaborations and more.
See also: Ending Thoughts: Houseki no Kuni
First Impression: Ramen Daisuke Koizumi-sanJan 11, 10amSynopsis Koizumi is a high school girl who is admired by many for her mysterious air and attractive looks.
The Beta for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Has BegunJan 12, 12pmStarting from January 12 and running until January 21, 2018, the “Dissidia Final Fantasy NT” opens to players for testing.
First Impression: Miira no KakaitaJan 13, 8amSynopsis Sora Kashiwagi was a simple high school boy who lived independently with his aunt.
- New Visual Released for 22nd ‘Detective Conan’ Film
- Part 2 of 'Fate/Apocrypha' to be Available on U.S. Netflix!
- Gen Hoshino’s Theme Song Featured in 2018 Doraemon Film Trailer
- 2DS XL Pikachu Edition to Release in North America on January 26!
- Pokemon GO Announces “Community Day” Events as Well as the Release of Kyogre!
- Ending Thoughts: Houseki no Kuni
- General Impression: The Ancient Magus Bride Cour 1
- First Impression: Miira no Kakaita
- The Beta for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Has Begun
- A New Trailer and Amiibo Figure is Revealed for Detective Pikachu
- Watch ‘Touken Ranbu Hanamaru’ Season 2 in Funimation and Crunchyroll!
- ‘Violet Evergarden’ is Available in Selected Territories on Netflix!
- First Impression: Ramen Daisuke Koizumi-san
- English Dub of ‘A Silent Voice’ to Premiere in U.S. Theaters on February 2
- ‘The King of Fighters: Destiny’ CG Series Gets a Film and Two More Seasons!
- Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Takes 6th in Japan Box Office in its Opening Weekend
- Returning With the New Season is "Overlord: Ple Ple Pleiades"
- Mr. Osomatsu Spinoff Net Anime Shorts Reveals its Teaser and Visual