An official release schedule has been released for the upcoming anime adaptation, “Fate/Extra Last Encore.” The details for the release schedule can be found on the official website of the adaptation along with a note of an Illustrias Geocentrism special broadcast “coming soon.”
The film will be making its debut on January 27. It will be first aired on the Tokyo MX, Gunma TV, Tochigi TV, and BS11 channels at 24:00 ( which will be effectively midnight on January 28). Followed after this is a 27:30 screening on January 30 ( effectively 3:30 a.m. on January 31) to be aired on MBS.
The story for the work is as follows:
Upon waking up in a virtual world with no memories, Hakuno finds himself forced to fight for survival in a war he does not understand for what is known as the “Holy Grail.” A powerful artifact that is able to grant a single wish to whoever posseses it. Now with only and enigmatice “Servant” by his side, Hakuno will have to face both friends and foes in battles to the death in order to not only survive but also answer the question, “Who am I?”
Akiyuki SImbo, the director behind “Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha”, will be working as the chief director of the anime. He will be working at studio SHAFT alongside Yukihiro Miyamoto, the series director for the production. Kinoku Nasu, best known to have written the Fate/stay Night visual novels, will be handling the series composition.
Working as the character designer for the production is Masaaki Takiyama, known to have worked as key animator for a variety of series including “Sword Art Online the Movie: Ordinal Scale” and “Tsukimonogatari.” Lastly, Satoru Kousaki, the composer behind “(The) Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya” will be composing the music for the anime.
As for the cast, for each cast released there has been a commercial released for them. Recently the site has been streaming the fifth character commercial. Overall the cast.characters include:
Atsushi Abe as Hakuno Kishinami
Sakura Tange as Saber
Urara Takano as Rider
Kousuke Toriumi as Archer
Ai Nonaka as Caster
Kunihiko Yasui as Berserker
First Impression: Captain Tsubasa (2018)May 12, 10amSynopsis 11-year-old Tsubasa Oozora is an elementary student who has a deep love for soccer ever since he was young. Aiming to become a top soccer player, Tsubasa moves with his mother to Nankatsu city, which is well-known for its excellent elementary school soccer teams.
First Impression: Lost SongMay 13, 12pmSynopsis In a verdant frontier village, there lives an energetic girl named Rin. Meanwhile, within the royal palace in the bustling capital city, the songstress Finis spends her days in solitude.
- Elf Yamada of ‘Eromanga Sensei’ is Getting Her Own Spinoff Manga
- World Cosplay Summit to Happen on July 28 to August 5 in Nagoya, Japan!
- A Life-Size Kuroneko Statue is up for only 10 Limited Pre-Orders!
- New ‘Beyblade Burst’ Mobile Game to Release This Fall
- Sony to Halt Production of PS Vita Game Cards
- Nintendo Switch Version for 'Okami HD' Game to be Released on August 9 in Japan and West Region
- Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long Featured in New Trailers of 'BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle'!
- ‘Beyblade Burst Battle Zero’ Game to be Released in Japan on October 25 for the Nintendo Switch
- Yoshihiro Kuroiwa, ‘Zenki’ Manga Artist Passes Away
- Cryptocurrency “Otaku Coin” to Launch This Summer or Fall
- Latest ‘Detective Conan’ Movie Still Remains Number 1 at the Japanese Box Office!
- Fighting Game Classic ‘Guilty Gear’ is Coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Steam!
- New Original Anime TO BE HEROINE to air on May 19!
- An Enjoyable Food and Fantasy Story: "Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi"
- First Impression: Lost Song
- Making its way to Japanese Theaters this October is "Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Detonation"
- A Collaboration Poster is Released for the Detective Conan and Gundam: The Origin Films
- One Piece's Mother Carmel is to be Voiced by Fumi Hirano