In relation to the promotions of the live-action Full Metal Alchemist movie, a new version was released online. There was no difference to the posters that were released way back. You will just notice that the protagonist of the movie, Edward Elric, is missing in the poster.
Ryosuke Yamada, the person who plays the key character of the movie is affiliated to an agency named Johnny’s. One of their main policies is the no-photo rule in which other parties are not allowed to take or post photos of their talents online. Due to this resolution, the film’s promotional team had no choice but to edit Yamada out of the future posters and visuals.
The policy was kind of absurd to some netizens that they took used their creativity to place Edward in the photo. The photo below was from the Twitter user kyawai_funito.
Attendees of the upcoming Anime NYC will be able to witness its United States premiere on November 19. Fumihiko Sori, the director of the film will also be attending the said convention as well as the screening.
The film’s world premiere happened on October 25 at the Tokyo International Film Festival. Its official premiere in Japan will be on December 1 and screened in over 400 theatres (including 4DX and IMAX screenings).
Fumihiko Sori promises to fans that the movie will be closely accurate to its original source. To quote, “I want to create a style that follows the original manga as much as possible. The cast is entirely Japanese, but the cultural background is Europe. However, it’s a style that doesn’t represent a specific race or country."
Ryosuke Yamada will play the role of Edward Elric, Dean Fujioka as Roy Mustang, and Tsubasa Honda as Winry Rockbell. Other cast and crew members include the following:
Fumiyo Kohinata as General Hakuro
Ryuta Sato as Maes Hughes
Misako Renbutsu as Riza Hawkeye
Natsuna as Maria Ross
Natsuki Harada as Gracia Hughes
Yo Oizumi as Shou Tucker
Jun Kunimura as Doctor Marco
Yasuko Matsuyuki as Lust
Kanata Hongou as Envy
Shinji Uchiyama as Gluttony
Kenjiro Ishimaru as Father Cornello
As a special treat for those who will be watching the movie on its premiere date in Japan, a “special-edition comic” created by the original manga creator Hiromu Arakawa will be given away until supplies last.
Source: Hachima Kiko
First Impression: Marchen MadhenFeb 5, 12amSynopsis This a story that begins with the meeting of a bookworm and a mage. Hazuki Kagimura is a girl who loves stories and often escapes to them when facing a situation that she’s is not able to handle.
First Impression: Grancrest SenkiFeb 3, 1pmSynopsis In a world where a continent is ruled by “chaos” and “Lords” have the power of a holy seal that can calm the chaos and protect the people. One day two warring factions were about to enter into peace with the union of two youths from both factions.
First Impression: Hakyuu HoushinFeb 4, 8amSynopsis This is a story that once begin as a hero’s story of one young Taikobo finds himself in charge of the mysterious Houshin Project.
New manga impression: Ojiichan shinanaiFeb 5, 11amSynopsis An old man lies on his bed and realizes that his time is about to come. Upon realizing this an angel appears before him and informs him that she will be taking him to heaven. Things however, do not turn out as expected.
First Impression: Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan 2Feb 3, 11amSynopsis The story continues with the Saiki Kusuo, a powerful psychic with all kinds of abilities but only wishes to have a quiet and normal life. This wish is easier said than done however as the people who call themselves his friends are far from normal.
- ‘Persona 5 the Animation' English-Subtitled Promo Video Released!
- 'Attack on Titan 2' Game Highlights Multiplayer Function in New Promotional Video
- New Promo Video Released for ‘Digimon Adventure: tri.: Our Future’ Anime Film
- ‘Monster Hunter: World’ Sold Over More than 6 Million Physical and Digital Copies Worldwide!
- 'My Hero Academia' Season 3 to have Three More Additional Characters
- Premiering on February 17 is the IDOLiSH7 Vibrato Net Spinoff Anime
- Prepare this Fall for a New ‘Blood-C’ Live-Action film
- New manga impression: Ojiichan shinanai
- Character Designs and New Visuals are Revealed for Upcoming ‘Steins;Gate 0’ Anime
- New Manga Impression: Onee Joouto Shirayuki Hime
- First Impression: Marchen Madhen
- First Impression: Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku
- First Impression: Hakyuu Houshin
- Kakuriyo Yadomeshi's Theme Song is Performed by Nao Tōyama and Manami Numakura
- Smartphone Game Happy Elements' Last Period: Owari naki Rasen no Monogatari Gains an April Anime
- Cast/Characters are Officially Revealed for Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai
- First Impression: Grancrest Senki
- First Impression: Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan 2