In relation to the promotions of the live-action Full Metal Alchemist movie, a new version was released online. There was no difference to the posters that were released way back. You will just notice that the protagonist of the movie, Edward Elric, is missing in the poster.
Ryosuke Yamada, the person who plays the key character of the movie is affiliated to an agency named Johnny’s. One of their main policies is the no-photo rule in which other parties are not allowed to take or post photos of their talents online. Due to this resolution, the film’s promotional team had no choice but to edit Yamada out of the future posters and visuals.
The policy was kind of absurd to some netizens that they took used their creativity to place Edward in the photo. The photo below was from the Twitter user kyawai_funito.
Attendees of the upcoming Anime NYC will be able to witness its United States premiere on November 19. Fumihiko Sori, the director of the film will also be attending the said convention as well as the screening.
The film’s world premiere happened on October 25 at the Tokyo International Film Festival. Its official premiere in Japan will be on December 1 and screened in over 400 theatres (including 4DX and IMAX screenings).
Fumihiko Sori promises to fans that the movie will be closely accurate to its original source. To quote, “I want to create a style that follows the original manga as much as possible. The cast is entirely Japanese, but the cultural background is Europe. However, it’s a style that doesn’t represent a specific race or country."
Ryosuke Yamada will play the role of Edward Elric, Dean Fujioka as Roy Mustang, and Tsubasa Honda as Winry Rockbell. Other cast and crew members include the following:
Fumiyo Kohinata as General Hakuro
Ryuta Sato as Maes Hughes
Misako Renbutsu as Riza Hawkeye
Natsuna as Maria Ross
Natsuki Harada as Gracia Hughes
Yo Oizumi as Shou Tucker
Jun Kunimura as Doctor Marco
Yasuko Matsuyuki as Lust
Kanata Hongou as Envy
Shinji Uchiyama as Gluttony
Kenjiro Ishimaru as Father Cornello
As a special treat for those who will be watching the movie on its premiere date in Japan, a “special-edition comic” created by the original manga creator Hiromu Arakawa will be given away until supplies last.
Source: Hachima Kiko
Top 5 Interesting Manga of the Week Nov 8, 1pmDifferent seasons may bring in new and different anime to choose from, but there are even more to choose from in the manga community as well.
First Impression: AnimegatarisNov 8, 9pmSynopsis Minoa Asagaya was just a normal girl starting off her first year of high school.
The Official PV of Overlord 2 is Now OutNov 11, 12pmThe second season of the fantasy series, “Overlord” now has a official teaser promotional video released as of Saturday.
Fans Celebrate 1,000 Episodes of ‘Pokemon’!Nov 10, 12am1,000 episodes—we are pretty sure that Pokemon was part of your childhood at some point.
- Solve Mystery Cases Together with Detective Conan at Universal Studios in Japan!
- Necrozma’s Secrets Teased in Latest ‘Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon’ Trailer
- Watch ‘Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You’ on Disney XD on November 25!
- Nintendo Reveals of a Possible ‘Super Mario Bros.’ Animated Film
- Save Doraemon in the Upcoming Real Escape Game on March 2018 in Japan!
- Now You Can Play as Final Fantasy’s Noctis in ‘Tekken 7’!
- "The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.'s" Live Action Film is Revealed to have a Special Cameo
- The Official PV of Overlord 2 is Now Out
- The Manga Version Thought: Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine
- A Poster Visual is Officially Released for "Digimon tri 6"
- Fans Celebrate 1,000 Episodes of ‘Pokemon’!
- “Special-Edition Comic” Story and Cover Image of ‘Fullmetal Alchemist’ Revealed!
- Tastemade Recreates the Delicious Katsudon Pirozhikis from ‘Yuri!!! on Ice’
- Additional Screenings Confirmed for ‘Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You’!
- A "G" Sequel is Announced for "Himouto! Umaru-chan"
- First Impression: Animegataris
- Learn More on "A Place Further Than the Universe" with Newly Released Details
- Get More of Attack on Titan’s Levi with New Calendar!