In relation to the promotions of the live-action Full Metal Alchemist movie, a new version was released online. There was no difference to the posters that were released way back. You will just notice that the protagonist of the movie, Edward Elric, is missing in the poster.
Ryosuke Yamada, the person who plays the key character of the movie is affiliated to an agency named Johnny’s. One of their main policies is the no-photo rule in which other parties are not allowed to take or post photos of their talents online. Due to this resolution, the film’s promotional team had no choice but to edit Yamada out of the future posters and visuals.
The policy was kind of absurd to some netizens that they took used their creativity to place Edward in the photo. The photo below was from the Twitter user kyawai_funito.
Attendees of the upcoming Anime NYC will be able to witness its United States premiere on November 19. Fumihiko Sori, the director of the film will also be attending the said convention as well as the screening.
The film’s world premiere happened on October 25 at the Tokyo International Film Festival. Its official premiere in Japan will be on December 1 and screened in over 400 theatres (including 4DX and IMAX screenings).
Fumihiko Sori promises to fans that the movie will be closely accurate to its original source. To quote, “I want to create a style that follows the original manga as much as possible. The cast is entirely Japanese, but the cultural background is Europe. However, it’s a style that doesn’t represent a specific race or country."
Ryosuke Yamada will play the role of Edward Elric, Dean Fujioka as Roy Mustang, and Tsubasa Honda as Winry Rockbell. Other cast and crew members include the following:
Fumiyo Kohinata as General Hakuro
Ryuta Sato as Maes Hughes
Misako Renbutsu as Riza Hawkeye
Natsuna as Maria Ross
Natsuki Harada as Gracia Hughes
Yo Oizumi as Shou Tucker
Jun Kunimura as Doctor Marco
Yasuko Matsuyuki as Lust
Kanata Hongou as Envy
Shinji Uchiyama as Gluttony
Kenjiro Ishimaru as Father Cornello
As a special treat for those who will be watching the movie on its premiere date in Japan, a “special-edition comic” created by the original manga creator Hiromu Arakawa will be given away until supplies last.
Source: Hachima Kiko
What We See so Far - "Heaven's Design Team"Dec 1, 10amSynopsis In this world, new and different animals are created by Heaven's Animal Design Department. Similar to working on commissions, these angels/designers spend their days coming up with new animal designs while contending with the unreasonable requests of their client: God.
- Shout Factory to Release ‘Perfect Blue’ Home Video on March 2019!
- Mamoru Hosoda’s ‘Mirai’ Nominated for the Golden Globes and Critics’ Choice Awards
- Aggretsuko Anime is Getting a Christmas Episode on December 20!
- An Interesting Cooking Drama: "Chef: Mitsuboshi no Kyushoku"
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighting has Persona 5 Protagonist Joker Joining In
- A Mystery Drama for Animal Lovers: "MPD: Animal Unit"
- Yowamushi Pedal and Sanrio Team up for a Collaboration Cafe
- The Release of the My Sister, My Writer DVD/Blu-ray Delays by Two Months
- ‘Hypnosis Microphone’ is the Most Popular Voice Actor Account in Twitter Japan
- A New PV and Character Designs are Out for the New Fruits Basket
- English Cast Announced for ‘Dragon Ball Super: Broly’ Anime Film
- ‘Monster Hunter: World’ Wins in PlayStation Awards 2018
- Preparations are Set for the Addition of Trainer Battles in Pokemon Go!
- Cardcaptor Sakura and The Girl in Twilight Enter a Collaboration
- 3 Episode Impression: "Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai"
- A General Impression on: Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san
- The Frame Arms Girl Sequel Film is Set for June 2019
- A Kemono Friends Credit Card is Now Offered by VISA