New features are now out for “Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon” as the Pokemon Company shares a new trailer and details for the game. Included in these features are details on “Team Rainbow Rocket” and legendaries that will be exclusive to the game.
More than the new details on the leaders and legendaries though, there has also been details revealed on a new setting and gameplay features for the game as well. With the new setting, it is called the Battle Agency and it is a new facility where a player can enjoy battling by easily renting powerful Pokémon.
In order to take part of battles and rent Pokemon in the facility, one must become an “agent” by donning sunglasses. Once a player gains access, they are able to rent three Pokemon and battle their way to the top while being able to socialise with other players as well.
For those who are into collectables in a game, they can collect Totem stickers that will be found glittering and shining in fields around Alola. Based on how many stickers are collected a player will be able to receive a huge totem-like Pokémon for your team. Which type of totem like Pokemon will depend on which “Pokemon Ultra” game is played. In “Pokemon Ultra Sun”, players will be having Lunaris as an ally while in “Ultra Moon” there will be Salazzle.
Then there are the scanners that will be in the game. First there is the QR scanner, which is one of the functions of the Rotom Dex. The Pokémon corresponding to each QR Code will be displayed, and you’ll be able to see some of the information about that Pokémon. Second and lastly is the Island scan. Only when a player reaches 100 points in their Rotom Dex by using the QR scanner will they be able to unlock it. Once unlocked, a player Island scan o scan the island you’re currently on and find rare Pokémon you would normally never encounter in the Alola region.
In the game, the main antagonists that they will be facing are known as the “Team Rainbow Rocket.” They are essentially an organization comprised of the he bosses from past titles in the Pokémon series. Leading the organization is none other than one of the main villains of the franchise himself. Giovanni himself. In previous installations, he was mainly known as the leader of Team Rocket in Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue.
With him are the following bosses, first there are Team Magma Boss Maxie and Team Aqua Boss Archie. Both had tried to summon legendary Pokemon Groudon to dry up the seas and expand the lands and Kyogre in his hopes of expanding the sea respectively. Then there is Cyrus, the Team Galactic Boss who believed the human heart to be imperfect and had sought to summon the Legendary Pokémon Dialga or Palkia to erase the current world and create a perfect new world.
Also in the organization is Team Plasma Boss Ghetsis. Making his appearance in Pokemon Black and Pokemon White, he had made a plan to make use of the powers of a boy called N, who is able to understand the hearts of Pokémon and Legendary Pokémon Reshiram or Zekrom, all to realize his desire that only his team should have Pokémon and should rule over all those without Pokémon.
Lastly is Lysandre, the boss of Team Flare. In despair over humans fighting and struggling with one another, he comes to the belief that the only way for the people to live in beauty and peace is to by reducing the number of people. As such he not only restores a 3,000 year old ultimate weapon but also makes use of the power of the Legendary Pokémon Xerneas or Yveltal in an attempt to eradicate life.
While on the note of Legendary Pokemon, there will be different features regarding them within the game. In this latest installation of the franchise, players will now have a greater chance at capturing Legendary Pokemon such as Mewtwo, Lugia and even Ho-Oh depending on which “Ultra” the player is playing.
For the Pokémon Ultra Sun there are only: Ho-Oh, Raikou, Groudon, Latios, Dialga, Heatran, Reshiram, Tornadus, Xerneas. While in Pokémon Ultra Moon there are only: Lugia, Entei, Kyogre, Latias, Palkia, Regigigas, Zekrom, Thundurus, Yveltal. As for other legendaries, they will only appear if you have a specific legendary in you team. The list is as follows:
Suicune (with Raikou and Entei present)
Rayquaza (with Groudon and Kyogre present)
Giratina (with Dialga and Palkia present)
Kyurem (with Reshiram and Zekrom present)
Landorus (with Tornadus and Thundurus present)
Another feature that have been added to the Legendary Pokemon is that some of them are able to achieve a Mega Evolution, a type of evolution that holds a power that could never be gained by normal Evolution, or undergoing Primal Reversion to waken the true power they held in ancient times.
The official release date for games will be November 17, 2017 worldwide and will be for Nintendo 3DS.
- 4 Great Anime Films to Premiere in L.A.’s Animation is Film Festival in October!
- Smartphone Game ‘Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Happiness Memories’ to be Released In 2019!
- The Royal Tutor Returns with a Film Coming February 2019
- Sega Delays the Release of ‘Mega Drive Mini’ Console to 2019, Plans for Global Release
- The Detective Conan Manga Announces a 9 - Week Break
- Release of ‘One Piece: World Seeker’ Game Delayed to 2019
- Anime Series ‘Tsurune’ to Air on October 14!
- Former 'Morning Musume' Idol Hitomi Yoshizawa is Arrested for Suspected Hit-and-Run
- Nintendo Switch Dominates Japan with Over 5 Million Units Sold!
- Anime Film ‘I Want to Eat Your Pancreas’ Conquers Opening Week Earning 100 Million Yen!
- ‘Hunter X Hunter’ Manga Returns on September 22 After a 5-Month Hiatus
- New ‘Hunter X Hunter’ Smartphone Game Announced!
- Anime Adaptation for ‘Madoka Magica’s Magia Record’ RPG Game Confirmed for 2019!
- Anime Film ‘Night is Short, Walk on Girl’ Earns $350,000 at the U.S. Box Office!
- Wataru Yoshizumi’s ‘Marmalade Boy Little’ Manga to End Next Month
- Momoko Sakura, Creator of ‘Chibi Maruko-chan’ Passes Away at 53
- Netflix Announces a Sequel for the U.S Death Note Film
- The Latest One Piece Film is Set for Summer 2019