More commemorations are being released for the upcoming second season of “Osomatsu-san.” However, rather than a campaign or event, the main celebration is from a 66 second video of the series.
The video title is understood as “Introducing Osomatsu-san in 66 Seconds” and gives a recap to the first series in the said time. Narrating the video is Toshio Furukawa, who played a role as a reporter in the 18 episode of the first season, “Iyami’s Counterattack."
The series will be making its debut on October 2 and will be broadcasted to a variety of channels including TV Tokyo, TV Aichi, TV Osaka, BS Japan, AT-X and TV Hokkaido. In addition to this the series will also be distributed by dTV.
Another part of the reveal of the commemoration video is the reveal of the new season’s ending theme, “Let’s Go! Muttsugo! ~ 6 Colors of Rainbow” by ROOT 66 being released on December 6. There will be two performances to be done by “Hayatomatsu 66” and “Late Matsu 66” in order of birthday, which can only be found in the release of the CD/DVD and music video. Also in turn, these will contain 9 songs including FPM REMIX.
“Osomatsu-san” is a comedy anime series which was released in 2015 and is a sequel series to the 1962 series, “Osomatsu-kun.” Created by Fujio Akatsuka, the manga series ran for a total of 34 volumes before ending in 1962. During the manga’s run, two anime series and an anime film were created before the anime sequel came to be.
The original story of the series was about the sextuplet Matsuno sibling Osomatsu, Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu and Todomatsu. It told of their daily adventures as children and the different kinds of mischief that they ended up getting into.
With the sequel series, it fast forwards to 10 years later when the brothers become 20 something adults and tells of their daily adventures as lazy NEETS who spend most of their days at home, drinking beer, gambling, etc. while also mixing in some craziness in there too.
The main cast for this series include:
Takahiro Sakurai as Osomatsu
Yuichi Nakamura as Karamatsu
Kamiya Hiroshi as Choromatsu
Jun Fukuyama as Ichimatsu
Ono Daisuke as Jyushimatsu
Irino Miyu as Todomatsu
Source: Comic Natalie
See also: First Impression: Marchen Madhen
First Impression: Hakyuu HoushinFeb 4, 8amSynopsis This is a story that once begin as a hero’s story of one young Taikobo finds himself in charge of the mysterious Houshin Project.
New manga impression: Ojiichan shinanaiFeb 5, 11amSynopsis An old man lies on his bed and realizes that his time is about to come. Upon realizing this an angel appears before him and informs him that she will be taking him to heaven. Things however, do not turn out as expected.
- New Visual Released for ‘My Hero Academia’ Season 3!
- ‘Persona 5 the Animation' English-Subtitled Promo Video Released!
- 'Attack on Titan 2' Game Highlights Multiplayer Function in New Promotional Video
- "Maerchen Maedchen" Gains 3 More Magical Girls in its Cast
- The First Visual of K: Seven Stories 6-Episode's First Film is Out
- Super Prettycure Breaks a Record in Two Days with 60,000 Advanced Ticket Sales
- Get a Scare with Monsters Inc. Joining Kingdom Hearts III
- New Promo Video Released for ‘Digimon Adventure: tri.: Our Future’ Anime Film
- "Aikatsu Friends!" Has More Details Revealed with a New PV
- ‘Monster Hunter: World’ Sold Over More than 6 Million Physical and Digital Copies Worldwide!
- 'My Hero Academia' Season 3 to have Three More Additional Characters
- Aya Ueto Guest Stars in Latest Detective Conan Film After 12 Years
- Premiering on February 17 is the IDOLiSH7 Vibrato Net Spinoff Anime
- Prepare this Fall for a New ‘Blood-C’ Live-Action film
- New manga impression: Ojiichan shinanai
- Character Designs and New Visuals are Revealed for Upcoming ‘Steins;Gate 0’ Anime
- New Manga Impression: Onee Joouto Shirayuki Hime
- First Impression: Marchen Madhen