More commemorations are being released for the upcoming second season of “Osomatsu-san.” However, rather than a campaign or event, the main celebration is from a 66 second video of the series.
The video title is understood as “Introducing Osomatsu-san in 66 Seconds” and gives a recap to the first series in the said time. Narrating the video is Toshio Furukawa, who played a role as a reporter in the 18 episode of the first season, “Iyami’s Counterattack."
The series will be making its debut on October 2 and will be broadcasted to a variety of channels including TV Tokyo, TV Aichi, TV Osaka, BS Japan, AT-X and TV Hokkaido. In addition to this the series will also be distributed by dTV.
Another part of the reveal of the commemoration video is the reveal of the new season’s ending theme, “Let’s Go! Muttsugo! ~ 6 Colors of Rainbow” by ROOT 66 being released on December 6. There will be two performances to be done by “Hayatomatsu 66” and “Late Matsu 66” in order of birthday, which can only be found in the release of the CD/DVD and music video. Also in turn, these will contain 9 songs including FPM REMIX.
“Osomatsu-san” is a comedy anime series which was released in 2015 and is a sequel series to the 1962 series, “Osomatsu-kun.” Created by Fujio Akatsuka, the manga series ran for a total of 34 volumes before ending in 1962. During the manga’s run, two anime series and an anime film were created before the anime sequel came to be.
The original story of the series was about the sextuplet Matsuno sibling Osomatsu, Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu and Todomatsu. It told of their daily adventures as children and the different kinds of mischief that they ended up getting into.
With the sequel series, it fast forwards to 10 years later when the brothers become 20 something adults and tells of their daily adventures as lazy NEETS who spend most of their days at home, drinking beer, gambling, etc. while also mixing in some craziness in there too.
The main cast for this series include:
Takahiro Sakurai as Osomatsu
Yuichi Nakamura as Karamatsu
Kamiya Hiroshi as Choromatsu
Jun Fukuyama as Ichimatsu
Ono Daisuke as Jyushimatsu
Irino Miyu as Todomatsu
Source: Comic Natalie
See also: An Actual Simple Love Story: Doukyuusei
An Actual Simple Love Story: DoukyuuseiDec 9, 10amSynopsis Rihito Sajou is an honor student who got perfect scores in every subject on his high school entrance exam.
New Manga Thoughts: Magi Craft MeisterDec 3, 6pmSynopsis The last Magi Craft Meister has passed and now a thousand years later an heir is found in the form of one JIn Nidou.
The Berserk Manga Makes a December ReturnDec 7, 10amMonths has passed since the announcement of the “Berserk” manga hiatus back in June.
'Pokemon' 2018 Anime Movie Teased!Dec 11, 9amIt was revealed on Monday in the official Pokemon website that the 2018 anime movie of the popular franchise is now in the works.
- 'Pokemon' 2018 Anime Movie Teased!
- 4 New Cast Members are Revealed for Gakuen Babysitters
- An Official Trailer is Released for Manga turned Film "Alita: Battle Angel"
- The 1st PV is Out With a Release Date and Cast for "Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori"
- An Actual Simple Love Story: Doukyuusei
- A 2 Month Break is Announced for "Welcome to the Ballroom"
- New Mobile Game Release: ‘Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team’
- Ryan Reynolds Becomes the Voice of Detective Pikachu
- The Berserk Manga Makes a December Return
- Hoenn Region Pokemon and Weather Forecasts are Added to Pokemon GO
- ‘Fullmetal Alchemist’ Live-Action Film Conquers The Japanese Box Office!
- Next Chapters of ‘Katsugeki! Touken Ranbu’ Manga to be Released Online
- Nintendo Switch Game Trailer Released for ‘Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds’
- New Manga Thoughts: Sewayaki Kitsune No Senko-chan
- New Manga Thoughts: Magi Craft Meister
- Coming on January 27 is the Fate/Extra Last Encore Anime
- Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Reveals an Anime Adaptation Project
- An Honest Identity Story: Shimaname Tasogare