More commemorations are being released for the upcoming second season of “Osomatsu-san.” However, rather than a campaign or event, the main celebration is from a 66 second video of the series.
The video title is understood as “Introducing Osomatsu-san in 66 Seconds” and gives a recap to the first series in the said time. Narrating the video is Toshio Furukawa, who played a role as a reporter in the 18 episode of the first season, “Iyami’s Counterattack."
The series will be making its debut on October 2 and will be broadcasted to a variety of channels including TV Tokyo, TV Aichi, TV Osaka, BS Japan, AT-X and TV Hokkaido. In addition to this the series will also be distributed by dTV.
Another part of the reveal of the commemoration video is the reveal of the new season’s ending theme, “Let’s Go! Muttsugo! ~ 6 Colors of Rainbow” by ROOT 66 being released on December 6. There will be two performances to be done by “Hayatomatsu 66” and “Late Matsu 66” in order of birthday, which can only be found in the release of the CD/DVD and music video. Also in turn, these will contain 9 songs including FPM REMIX.
“Osomatsu-san” is a comedy anime series which was released in 2015 and is a sequel series to the 1962 series, “Osomatsu-kun.” Created by Fujio Akatsuka, the manga series ran for a total of 34 volumes before ending in 1962. During the manga’s run, two anime series and an anime film were created before the anime sequel came to be.
The original story of the series was about the sextuplet Matsuno sibling Osomatsu, Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu and Todomatsu. It told of their daily adventures as children and the different kinds of mischief that they ended up getting into.
With the sequel series, it fast forwards to 10 years later when the brothers become 20 something adults and tells of their daily adventures as lazy NEETS who spend most of their days at home, drinking beer, gambling, etc. while also mixing in some craziness in there too.
The main cast for this series include:
Takahiro Sakurai as Osomatsu
Yuichi Nakamura as Karamatsu
Kamiya Hiroshi as Choromatsu
Jun Fukuyama as Ichimatsu
Ono Daisuke as Jyushimatsu
Irino Miyu as Todomatsu
Source: Comic Natalie
See also: First Impression: Juuni Taisen
Top 5 New Fall Anime to Check Out for the WeekOct 13, 11amEvery season brings a new anime and for the fall season there is a number of fantasy, comedy and action series to be enjoyed with interesting plots to add to them.
Top 5 New Openings For the WeekOct 15, 11amA new season, new anime and that means new songs to add to one’s musical list.
First Impression: Taisshou Chichai-sanOct 13, 12pmSynopsis A young man by the name of Hiiragi Kyouichirou was heading to Tokyo in order to study in university, but due to stray thought and possibly his family sword, he ends up getting involved in a plot for the Imperial Army The Good For such a short episode, the fact that it was able to cram in as much detail as it did while also slipping in some pinches of comedy is worthy of a thumbs up.
Initial First Impression: Infini-T ForceOct 15, 9pmSynopsis Based on the series of the same name, this is a different take on the original story involving a young girl able to summon heroes from another world.
- Banette, Sableye, and More Hoenn Pokemon are Coming Your Way in Pokemon GO!
- An Anime Short Campaign is Launched by Rock Band Kūsō Iinkai
- The ‘Seven Deadly Sins’ Ranked at #4 in Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- English Dub Clips Revealed for ‘Haven’t You Heard? I’m Sakamoto’!
- Mob Psycho 100 Turns Live-action with a Confirmed Staff and Cast Member
- Action Scenes and More Heroes are Revealed for Fire Emblem: Warriors via Trailer
- "KiraKira Precure" Confirms a "Maho Girls" Cameo in its Film
- The Ghibli Museum Features A Sequel of ‘My Neighbor Totoro’
- Netflix Confirms Productions of “30 New Anime Series” for 2018
- Popular Smartphone Game ‘Granblue Fantasy’ Gets New Anime Series!
- Media Company Broccoli Confirms 70% Profit Drop in its 1st Half of Fiscal Year
- Initial First Impression: Infini-T Force
- Bungou Stray Dogs Holds a 2 Season Screening this November
- New Manga Thoughts: The Duke of Death and His Black Maid
- Top 5 New Openings For the Week
- Street Fighter V Reveals a New Ninja Character for October
- First Impression: Juuni Taisen
- A Collaboration Movie Between Boruto and Lope and Akira is Coming Soon