Get an early start with the upcoming game Kirara Fantasia as a pre-registration for the fantasy RPG smartphone game opens in Japan. Featuring characters from the Manga Time Kirara comics such as “SCHOOL-LIVE!”, “NEW GAME!”, and “YUYUSHIKI”, new information such as the game’s characters, control and many more have also been revealed.
Taking on a fantasy adventure theme, “Kirara Fantasia” brings the player into an epic quest to save the world by taking on the avatars of main characters Kirara, Lamp, and Match as well as numerous guests from Manga Time Kirara comics.
Marking the announcements is a new key visual created by Satoko Kiyuzuki along with a variety of preview videos teasing the game’s story and gameplay but can only be played in Japan being region-locked.
What is known for the gameplay is that in “Kirara Fantasia”, players have a chance to create their own domain as the game features a town-building and room-customization content with the town already having its own facilities . These include a shopping center, a training station and even a summoning room. A combination of these two elements is the “Kirara Room” where players can decorate and populate with any available characters of “Manga Time Kirara.”
On the note of characters, eight new characters has been revealed along with their voice actors and/or illustrators and they include:
Miyuki Sawashiro as Alsheeb, illustrated by Satoko Kiyuzuki
Kuromon, a character illustrated by Satoko Kiyuzuki
Sora, a character illustrated by Shoutarou Tokunou
Azumi Waki as Claire, illustrated by Yui Hara
Eriko Matsui as Polka, illustrated by Yoshitaka Ushiki
Yuuki Kuwahara as Cork, illustrated by Uro
Youko Hikasa as Kanna, illustrated by Shoutarou Tokunou
Ai Kayano as Raine, illustrated by Makoto Kawai
With characters, players can raise their “friendship levels” by enjoying “cute everyday life” events.
As an RPG type of game, a combat system has already been established. For this game it takes on a turned-based “timeline battle.” Here, in order for the player to beat their opponent they need to effectively create a chain of attacks and disrupt the attacks of their opponents.
Should the player be successful in their chain attacks then they have a chance of earning the “trump card” limit break. With this move a player can deliver devastating maneuvers upon filling up a special gauge.
As a game to be made available for both Android and iOS smartphones later this year, “Kirara Fantasia” makes use of a basic free-to-play with in game purchases model.
Source: Crunchyroll News
General Impression: Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro BiyoriJun 24, 12pmSynopsis Set in a popular Japanese-style café named “Rokuhoudou”, this story star four specialists. They consist of tea specialist and café owner Sui, latte artist Gure, sweets specialist Tsubaki and cooking specialist Tokitaka.
- Second Season of ‘Mob Psycho 100’ to Premiere on January 2019, Teaser Visual Released!
- New Character Visuals Released for Upcoming ‘The Seven Deadly Sins’ Anime Film
- USA Now has an Official Representative for the World Cosplay Summit 2018, Competition to Happen Next Month!
- 5 Precure Girls are Together in the New ‘Hugtto! Precure Anime! Visual
- Anime Adaptation of ‘Asobi Asobase’ to have 12 Episodes and Mini Anime
- Steve Ditko, ‘Spider-Man’ Co-Creator Passes Away
- Retsuko Returns in 2019 with an Aggretsuko Anime 2nd Season
- A Job Site for Cosplayers is Launched in Japan
- ‘Detective Conan’ Manga Goes on Hiatus Again for Seven Weeks
- Party Dress Designs and Young All Might Visuals Released for Upcoming ‘My Hero Academia: Two Heroes’ Anime Film!
- ‘Violet Evergarden’ Announces its ‘Same Time Period’ Anime Film Premiere in January 2020!
- "Yuri!! On Ice" Film is Confirmed with Details
- Smartphone Game ‘Sword Art Online: Code Register’ to End Service in Late August
- Trailer for Upcoming ‘The Seven Deadly Sins’ Film Released, Features Theme Song Performed by Nogizaka46!
- Promo Video for 'Revue Starlight' Anime Series Revealed!
- Makoto Shinkai, Sunao Katabuchi, and Mamoru Hosoda Invited to Join Oscars’ Academy
- General Impression: Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori
- Shojo Kageki Revue Starlight Gains a Smartphone Game