Here’s something for those who are fans of Bungo Stray Dogs! According to its teaser website on Wednesday, a Bungo Stray Dogs action RPG free-to-play smartphone game will be released for both the Android and iOS devices! The game titled as Bungo Stray Dogs Mayoi Inu Kaikitan, will be considered as the first mobile game for the popular franchise. The game will be developed by Ambition (who developed Hoshikare Days and Akki no Jikan).
Details have revealed that the game will have untold side stories of the characters not found in the anime series as well as an all-new scenario that old and new fans of the franchise will follow and enjoy. The game can be downloaded for free on the app store with optional in-game purchases.
Bungo Stray Dogs is a 2012 manga series illustrated by Sango Harukawa and written by Kafka Asagiri. The manga chapters were first serialized in Young Ace magazine. An anime adaptation was produced by animation studio BONES in 2016 in two seasons from April to June 2016 (1st season) and October to December 2016 for the (2nd Season). Although the anime adaptation has ended, the manga is still ongoing.
The series centers on a group of people who are gifted with special powers and to utilize them for different purposes like solving a mystery, dealing with business, and sending out missions that are given by the mafia. It is mainly follows the adventures of the “Armed Detective Agency” and how its members deal with their jobs and every day. Bungo Stray Dogs is popular in Japan that a light novel and an Original Video Animation were also created.
The most notable thing for the anime is that the characters are named after popular authors as well as character in their respective creations like Mark Twain, Edgar Allan Poe, Doppo Kunikida, Akiko Yosano, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Osamu Dazai, Ryunosuke Akutagawa, Agatha Christie, and Atsushi Nakajima.
If you are looking for another anime series to follow, you will be captivated by Bungo Stray Dogs! If you can’t wait for the game, then you can read the manga and watch the series first!
Source: The Animate Times.
Lupin III Gets First-Ever 3D CG Anime Film Jul 11, 8amLupin III is back, and he looks sleeker than ever in his first 3D CG film. TOHO has just revealed a trailer for the movie Lupin III THE FIRST, affording us all a look at how our favorite thieves will look like in 3D CG.
- Sailor Moon Restaurant Opens In Tokyo This August, Stage Shows to be Performed Daily
- KyoAni President Confirms That Fire Destroyed All Animation Materials, More Details on the Suspect Revealed
- Dragon Ball Fans Break Previous World Record for Largest ‘Kamehameha’ Gathering
- English-Dubbed Trailer for ‘My Hero Academia’ Season 4 Released
- BEASTARS Producer Yoshihiro Watanabe to Guest at Otakon Washington DC
- UPDATE: 25 Confirmed Dead in KyoAni Arson, Suspect Heard Shouting “You Ripped Me Off”
- Fire Breaks Out in Kyoto Animation Studio Due to Arson, Multiple Deaths Confirmed
- Warner Bros. Puts Production of Live-Action Adaptation of Akira “On Hold Indefinitely”
- Pokemon GO Announces Collab with One Piece in Support of Kumamoto Prefecture
- San Diego Comic-Con To Hold Guinness Attempt for Largest People Performing “Kamehameha”
- Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight Gets 3rd Stage Musical in 2020
- “Sonic the Hedgehog” Producer Tim Miller Confident that Sonic’s Redesign Will Please Fans
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Once Again Tops Monthly Bookscan List for June
- Video Preview of Chihayafuru Season 3’s Opening Theme Released
- Persona 5 Gets a Stage Play Adaptation This December
- Lupin III Gets First-Ever 3D CG Anime Film
- Nintendo Switch Lite Officially Announced, Slated for a September 20 Release
- Opening Animation for Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare Smartphone Game Released