Here’s something for those who are fans of Bungo Stray Dogs! According to its teaser website on Wednesday, a Bungo Stray Dogs action RPG free-to-play smartphone game will be released for both the Android and iOS devices! The game titled as Bungo Stray Dogs Mayoi Inu Kaikitan, will be considered as the first mobile game for the popular franchise. The game will be developed by Ambition (who developed Hoshikare Days and Akki no Jikan).
Details have revealed that the game will have untold side stories of the characters not found in the anime series as well as an all-new scenario that old and new fans of the franchise will follow and enjoy. The game can be downloaded for free on the app store with optional in-game purchases.
Bungo Stray Dogs is a 2012 manga series illustrated by Sango Harukawa and written by Kafka Asagiri. The manga chapters were first serialized in Young Ace magazine. An anime adaptation was produced by animation studio BONES in 2016 in two seasons from April to June 2016 (1st season) and October to December 2016 for the (2nd Season). Although the anime adaptation has ended, the manga is still ongoing.
The series centers on a group of people who are gifted with special powers and to utilize them for different purposes like solving a mystery, dealing with business, and sending out missions that are given by the mafia. It is mainly follows the adventures of the “Armed Detective Agency” and how its members deal with their jobs and every day. Bungo Stray Dogs is popular in Japan that a light novel and an Original Video Animation were also created.
The most notable thing for the anime is that the characters are named after popular authors as well as character in their respective creations like Mark Twain, Edgar Allan Poe, Doppo Kunikida, Akiko Yosano, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Osamu Dazai, Ryunosuke Akutagawa, Agatha Christie, and Atsushi Nakajima.
If you are looking for another anime series to follow, you will be captivated by Bungo Stray Dogs! If you can’t wait for the game, then you can read the manga and watch the series first!
Source: The Animate Times.
3 Episode Impression: "Bloom into You"Nov 4, 11amSynopsis A shoujo loving girl named Yuu awaits the day she gets a love confession that sends her heart aflutter with bubbles and blushes. However, upon being confessed to by a junior high classmate, she finds herself feeling nothing.
First Episode Impression: "Hinomaru Zumou"Nov 5, 12pmSynopsis This is a tale that takes on the combat sport of sumo and stars a "small" new student, Ushio Hinomaru. He has entered into Oodachi High School and aims to join the sumo club though it has gained a weak reputation.
A Work of Whimsy: "Hinata no Aoshigure"Nov 4, 6amSynopsis Hinata, a young boy who likes drawing, finds himself falling in love with his classmate Shigure. The problem, however, is that Hinata has trouble talking to other people and resigns himself to his drawings and imagination.
- Marvel Co-Creator and Comic Book Icon Stan Lee Passes Away
- Winnie-the-Pooh World to Return in ‘Kingdom Hearts III’!
- New Anime Adaptation for ‘Fruits Basket’ Manga is Confirmed!
- New ‘Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!/Eevee!’ Video Features Elite Four and Gym Leaders!
- ‘Lu Over the Wall’ Anime Film to Release on Home Video
- Naruto/Boruto Attraction to Open in ‘Nijigen no Mori’ Theme Park In April!
- More Photos Emerged on the Filming of Upcoming ‘Monster Hunter’ Live-Action Film
- First Episode Impression: "Hinomaru Zumou"
- Umamusume: Pretty Derby TV Anime Returns with a Special Home Video
- ‘Kingdom Hearts III’ Releases New Video Featuring ‘Tangled’ Movie’s ‘Kingdom of Corona’ World
- Ryoko Gi and Takeshi Kusao will be Part of the ‘Black Clover’ Anime Cast!
- Gunjō no Magmell Cast Kengo Kawanishia and M.A.O as Main Characters
- 3 Episode Impression: "Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken"
- 3 Episode Impression: "Bloom into You"
- A Work of Whimsy: "Hinata no Aoshigure"
- Tatsunoko's The Price of Smiles Anime is Listed for 12 Episodes
- A New PV Reveals More Details for Kunihiko Ikuhara's Sarazanmai Anime
- An Okay but Cute Family Romance Story: "Mikakunin de Shinkoukei"