On June 27, in commemoration of the release of the 18th and 19th volumes of the comedic manga series “Cuticle High Detective”, fans have a chance to have their own volumes signed with a celebratory autograph session to be held on June 27 at Kanagawa · Animate Yokohama.
Those who wish to participate in the signing will only have a chance to do so if they are chosen from the lottery. In order to take part of the lottery, a person can make a booking between the dates of May 18th and June 11th with a serial code that can be found in the application form.
For those who may be interested, this the series’ background. “Cuticle High Detective” is a comedy series that was first published on March 27, 2008 in the Monthly G Fantasy (Square Enix) magazine and is a creation of Mochi. It tells the story of a world where half-human, half-animal beings known as chimeras exist and live alongside with regular humans.
But like with all things, with the good there also comes the bad; and half-human criminals are the bad of this world. With their half-human traits, they leave evidence behind that has the regular police completely stumped.
This is where Hiroshi Inaba makes his entrance; a detective who is not only genetically altered part human and part wolf being, but also has the ability to gather critical evidence by simply examining or tasting a sample of someone’s hair! But in result of this ability, Inaba has developed a hair fetish.
Alongside his team comprised of a cross-dressing secretary named Yuuta and a “mostly normal” teenager assistant named Kei, the series tells of their adventures in their attempt to capture the crime boss known as Don Valentino. He is a omnivorous half-goat that doesn’t consume leafy greens but rather devours monetary green.
In 2013 an anime adaptation of the series and ran for a total of 12 episodes until it ended on March 22 of the same year.
No further details has been released regarding the event but fans can join the website · CLUB animate.
For any details or clarification, check out the source: Natalie
See also: 5 Shows to Check Out for Summer 2017
- New Girls for PDP Project of Love Live Have been Revealed
- ‘Digimon Adventure tri.’ to have Stage Play Adaptation in August!
- Some Anime Songs to Jam This Sunday
- ‘Fairy Tail’ Manga to End in Ten Chapters
- Hayao Miyazaki’s “Final Film” to Start Production in October- Studio Ghibli now Hiring Animators !
- Meet the Crew and Dream Explorers of the New Puzzle Game Anime "18if"
- Presenting: Main Cast and Theme Song Performer for the new Romance Comedy "Gamers!"
- 5 Shows to Check Out for Summer 2017
- Rock Out and Join "Angel's 3P!" Fan Meeting Coming July 25
- Coming to NYC for a Screening: 8 Japanese Animated Shorts
- ‘Bungo Stray Dogs’ to have its First Smartphone Game
- The Lagoon Company Returns with a Rebroadcast and Continuation of Manga Publication
- Celerate and Get an Autograph for the Cuticle Detective Inaba's 18th Volume
- 5 Anime Dramas to Watch from 2000 to 2005
- ‘Metal Gear Solid 2’ and ‘Ponyo’ Voice Actor John Cygan Passes Away
- SSFF & ASIA 2017 to Present Takashi Nakamura's 1st 3DCG Short "Ylion and Callysia"
- 5 Short Anime with Short Episodes to Watch and Have a Good Time
- Coming May 2018, a New Film from the Creator of "Wolf Children", Mamoru Hosada