Have some flower themed art turned merchandise of the girls from “Madoka Magica” as on April 25th to May 31st, a collaboration has been set between the convenience store chain and the Madoka Magica’s third film “Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie: Rebellion” released on October 16,2013. Directed by Yukihiro Miyamoto, the director of “Arakawa Under the Bridge” and “Fate/Extra Last Encore”, the film was created as a sequel to the story.
The story of the film tells of the emotional path of Homura Akemi as she traverses the revived world in the aftermath of her and her friends’ stories. One day however, Madoka Kaname and Sayaka, Homura’s friends whom she was seperated from suddenly appear before her. A new mysstery has landed among the girls and in this mystery involves a new magical girl named Nagisa Momoe.
For the collaboration, there will be limited goods that customers can purchase through the self-serve Loppi ticketing machines. In the different merchandise whether aone or in a group, the merchandise features the girls in their flower theme outfits holding on to their own tulip like flowers to match their colors.
The items rate from 300 yen to 1,500 yen depending on the item being purchased. Priced at 600 yen is a rubber strap of the girls as chibis (miniaturized characters with a large head and small body). If you want to get an item featuring all the girls or a certain number of girls along with an image of the girls in medieval outfits, the clearfile is priced at 1.296 yen.
For the bromides which rate at 300 yen for one while two cost 1,500. Last but not least for a total of 600 yen, customers can buy an entire box of confectionary with art pieces.
At this time there are no other details on other merchandise to be sold for the colaboration.
For any other details, go to Crunchyroll News
- A Refreshing and Soft Love Story: Hibi Chouchou
- Main Maid Trio and 1st PV Released for Blend S TV Anime
- Production I.G Store Celebrates Anniversary with "Ghost in the Shell" And "xxxHolic" Taking Part
- A Shounen Family Tale: The Boy and the Beast
- Illustrator Kurone Mishima Tweets "Thank you" Art Featuring Aqua and Sistine
- Uru in Blue Anime Film's Production is Underway After Long Dormancy
- Animation Studios Gainax to Pay Studio Khara 100 Million Yen
- ‘Netsuzou Trap’ Anime Adaptation Releases Second Trailer with Opening Song Preview!
- It's Time for a Lesson! Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine
- New PV for Land of the Lustrous TV Anime Previews CG Animation
- A Tale of Family and Online Clashing Reality: Summer Wars
- Fantasy Novel " The Rising of the Shield Hero" Gains Anime
- Staff Reveals 5 More Characters and Cast for Infini-T Force Anime
- Netflix Presents in 2018, the Rilakkuma Mascot Anime
- A Different Kind of Cat Love: Odette
- PV for Cleanliness Boy! Aoyama-kun Reveals More Cast and Ending Song
- Yasuhisa Kubo Takes Two Issue Break for Yondemasuyo, Azazel-san
- Studio Ghibli Film ‘The Red Turtle’ Wins the Animafest Zagreb Award