Have some flower themed art turned merchandise of the girls from “Madoka Magica” as on April 25th to May 31st, a collaboration has been set between the convenience store chain and the Madoka Magica’s third film “Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie: Rebellion” released on October 16,2013. Directed by Yukihiro Miyamoto, the director of “Arakawa Under the Bridge” and “Fate/Extra Last Encore”, the film was created as a sequel to the story.
The story of the film tells of the emotional path of Homura Akemi as she traverses the revived world in the aftermath of her and her friends’ stories. One day however, Madoka Kaname and Sayaka, Homura’s friends whom she was seperated from suddenly appear before her. A new mysstery has landed among the girls and in this mystery involves a new magical girl named Nagisa Momoe.
For the collaboration, there will be limited goods that customers can purchase through the self-serve Loppi ticketing machines. In the different merchandise whether aone or in a group, the merchandise features the girls in their flower theme outfits holding on to their own tulip like flowers to match their colors.
The items rate from 300 yen to 1,500 yen depending on the item being purchased. Priced at 600 yen is a rubber strap of the girls as chibis (miniaturized characters with a large head and small body). If you want to get an item featuring all the girls or a certain number of girls along with an image of the girls in medieval outfits, the clearfile is priced at 1.296 yen.
For the bromides which rate at 300 yen for one while two cost 1,500. Last but not least for a total of 600 yen, customers can buy an entire box of confectionary with art pieces.
At this time there are no other details on other merchandise to be sold for the colaboration.
For any other details, go to Crunchyroll News
- Earning 500 Million at the Box Office is the No Game, No Life Zero Film
- 4 Haikyuu! Works to Air on AbemaTV Starting August 19
- Creator of ‘Hunter x Hunter’ Draws A 2-Chapter Manga
- After the First: Youkai Apartment
- General Anime Impressions: In Another World with My Smartphone
- A Project to Support Physics Studies in Japan Launches with "Particle Boys"
- Limited Edition Pikachu Filters are Available on Snapchat!
- ‘Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You!’ Continues to Dominate Japanese Theaters
- Makoto Shinkai’s ‘your name’ Dominates Blu-ray Sales in Japan!
- Live-Action ‘Naruto’ Hollywood Movie Script to be Rewritten
- A Collaboration between All Out! and Japan's First Rugby Wolrd Cup this September
- Coming in Winter is Atelier Lydie & Soeur for PS4/Vita/Switch with Details Revealed
- Over 500,000 Attendees Gathered in the Weekend-long Comiket 92!
- Free ‘Tenga Night Charge’ Energy Drinks were Given at Comiket 92!
- Jūni Taisen TV Anime Gains Streaming on Crunchyroll and Voice Actors Hosted at Crunchyroll Expo
- Obsessions of an Otome Gamer Gains License from Cross Infinite World
- The 50th Anniversary of Yōkai Ningen Bem Reveals a New Gag Anime
- First Day of ‘Comic Market 92’ Recorded Over 160,000 Attendees!