Have some flower themed art turned merchandise of the girls from “Madoka Magica” as on April 25th to May 31st, a collaboration has been set between the convenience store chain and the Madoka Magica’s third film “Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie: Rebellion” released on October 16,2013. Directed by Yukihiro Miyamoto, the director of “Arakawa Under the Bridge” and “Fate/Extra Last Encore”, the film was created as a sequel to the story.
The story of the film tells of the emotional path of Homura Akemi as she traverses the revived world in the aftermath of her and her friends’ stories. One day however, Madoka Kaname and Sayaka, Homura’s friends whom she was seperated from suddenly appear before her. A new mysstery has landed among the girls and in this mystery involves a new magical girl named Nagisa Momoe.
For the collaboration, there will be limited goods that customers can purchase through the self-serve Loppi ticketing machines. In the different merchandise whether aone or in a group, the merchandise features the girls in their flower theme outfits holding on to their own tulip like flowers to match their colors.
The items rate from 300 yen to 1,500 yen depending on the item being purchased. Priced at 600 yen is a rubber strap of the girls as chibis (miniaturized characters with a large head and small body). If you want to get an item featuring all the girls or a certain number of girls along with an image of the girls in medieval outfits, the clearfile is priced at 1.296 yen.
For the bromides which rate at 300 yen for one while two cost 1,500. Last but not least for a total of 600 yen, customers can buy an entire box of confectionary with art pieces.
At this time there are no other details on other merchandise to be sold for the colaboration.
For any other details, go to Crunchyroll News
- Top 5 Vintage Anime Openings for the Week
- Street Viewing and tamp Rally Coming this April 29 with Clockwork Planet Takeover
- Top 3 Shoujo that should be Used for Reference
- " Fighting Bancho Otome - Girl Beats Boys - " Anime and Game Campaign brings in Merchandise Prizes on May 31
- Switzerland Presents their own Moe Character with Japan/Switzerland Collaboration
- Top 10 New Fantasy Manga to Check Out
- Marvelous Establishes Another Company, ‘Senran Kagura’ Series to be Focused
- Collaboration between "Detective Conan x Real escape game" brings Nationwide Tour with Special Voting
- A Triple Collaboration of Itou Kaiji, Trains and Curry Brings a "handshake meeting & gifts transfer meeting"
- Celebrate "Gag Manga King" Fujiko Akatsuka's Art with "Spring Bichuzu Exhibition"
- A Trio of Chibi Brothers Comes this April 26 with Nui Nui Hinobori San Kyoudai
- Konbini Kareshi – An Anime Adaptation about High School Boys Visiting a Convenience Store to Premiere in July!
- Details on Staff, Cast, Characters and Premier Revealed for Action Heroine Cheer Fruits
- Enjoy the Flower Art and Merchandise of the Magica Girls on April 25 to May 31
- New Gourmet Anime Titled Isekai Shokudo Coming this Summer
- A Planetarium Show for ‘Attack on Titan’ Set to Happen in May
- Audition and be a Voice at the New Anime Kaito x Ansa
- Donate your Blood and Choose between Akagi and Washizu on May 3