Batter up! Kondansha’s Morning magazine announced on its 17th issue on Tuesday that Yuji Moritaka and Keiji Adachi’s baseball manga Gurazeni is confirmed for an anime adaptation in 2018.
Just to give you a little synopsis on the manga series, it is a “baseball money survival” story which centers on a baseball team where each player’s performance will determine his annual salary as it operates as a highly-stratified society. The manga follows the baseball adventures of eight-year relief pitcher with an odd left-handed side-arm as he fights through this strict system.
The manga began in 2010 and has won an award for best general manga in the 37th Kondansha Manga Awards in 2013.
More information can be found at Anime News Network.
- Ufotable’s ‘Touken Ranbu’ Anime to Premiere in July!
- Enjoy a Fluffy Treat with Cinnamon's Traveling Food Truck
- ‘Cardcaptors’ – The Good and The Bad
- “Live Animation Heart x Algorhythm” Project Brings in Two Virtual Idols in the Summer
- Enjoy AnimeJapan 2017 alongside with "Yu Yu Hakusho's" 25th Anniversary
- ‘Hatena Illusion’ LN gets anime adaptation
- Collaboration between Sword Art Online and Kanda Myoujin Shrine Brings Limited Edition Merchandise
- Second Promo Video for ‘Anonymous Noise’ Anime Released, Theme Songs Now Revealed
- Quiz for your Innermost Desire with "The Laughing Salesman" Website
- Ani.Me Feature – Memorable Openings from Yuri Anime
- Promo Video for ‘Chronos Ruler’ Anime Confirms Summer Season Premiere
- Video of ‘Gekijōban Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya: Yukishita no Chikai’ Confirms Summer Premiere
- Now You Can Play as Samus Aran in ‘Street Fighter V’!
- ‘Gamers!’ Anime Adaptation to Premiere in July!
- Funimation Releases English-Dubbed Film Clip of ‘Steins;Gate’
- 6-Minute PV of ‘Kase-san and Morning Glories’ Animation to be Shown in AnimeJapan 2017 Event
- 'Citrus' Anime Visual Finally Unveiled in AnimeJapan 2017 Event!
- Upcoming Fullmetal Alchemist Art Exhibition will Contain Key Visual Drawn by Series Creator