Batter up! Kondansha’s Morning magazine announced on its 17th issue on Tuesday that Yuji Moritaka and Keiji Adachi’s baseball manga Gurazeni is confirmed for an anime adaptation in 2018.
Just to give you a little synopsis on the manga series, it is a “baseball money survival” story which centers on a baseball team where each player’s performance will determine his annual salary as it operates as a highly-stratified society. The manga follows the baseball adventures of eight-year relief pitcher with an odd left-handed side-arm as he fights through this strict system.
The manga began in 2010 and has won an award for best general manga in the 37th Kondansha Manga Awards in 2013.
More information can be found at Anime News Network.
- Staff Reveals 5 More Characters and Cast for Infini-T Force Anime
- Netflix Presents in 2018, the Rilakkuma Mascot Anime
- PV for Cleanliness Boy! Aoyama-kun Reveals More Cast and Ending Song
- Yasuhisa Kubo Takes Two Issue Break for Yondemasuyo, Azazel-san
- Studio Ghibli Film ‘The Red Turtle’ Wins the Animafest Zagreb Award
- A Curvy Love Story: Pochamani
- New Visual Revealed for 13th Blu-ray/DVD of "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
- Extra Cast is Unveiled for Fate/Apocrypha TV Anime
- The irregular at magic high school Collaborate with Onigiri Society for Film Premier
- Beauty in Surrealism: Paprika
- Restaurant to Another World Casts Junichi Suwabe with 4 Others and Reveals PV
- A Heartfelt Fluff: Gakuen Babysitters
- A Call for Artists is Up for the "Mysterious Thief Saint Tail" Manga Sequel
- Blu-ray Plans are Made as the End of Alice to Zouroku Draws Near
- Author Sekina Aoi Releases Daily Stories for "Gamers!" Before its Anime Premier
- More Cast and Performers are Out for Yōkai Apāto no Yūga na Nichijō Anime
- Catch ‘PPAP’ Singer Pikotaro In His Own Anime!
- Set for January 2018, "Violet Evergarden" a Film by Kyoani