In a recent Japanese video game ranking list released by 4Gamer, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 hits the 2nd place rank selling out a total of 66,035 copies.
Developed by Dimps and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment, the game was released in Japan on November 2. If you are a fan of fighting role-playing games as well as the Dragon Ball franchise, then this game is definitely worth owning for the PC, Playstation 4, or the Xbox One!
The game’s plot is set two years after the event of the first game. The player receives a special mission from the Elder Kai which deals with correcting history. In connection to this, you will meet the Supreme Kai of Time and her trusty bird named TokiToki. As you go on, you will be given the first important mission of correcting Son Goku’s battle against his brother Raditz after being enhanced with a dark force.
Great graphics, fighting styles, concept, and staying true to the series’ original story, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 deserves to be on the top video game rank spots.
October 3 Premiere Revealed for “Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club” TV Anime SeriesSep 14, 5am
New Promo Video Revealed for “Burn the Witch”, Tite Kubo Announces Sequel Manga in the WorksSep 14, 4am
Discotek Media Announces New Anime Licenses: Lupin III: Twilight Gemini, Big Order, and Hanasakeru SeishōnenSep 11, 10am
“Love Me, Love Me Not” Anime Film Posts Music Video feat. BUMP OF CHICKEN Song, “Gravity”Sep 14, 4am
New Promo Video Released for TV Series Adaptation of Comedy Manga “Way of the Househusband”Sep 15, 5am
Boys-Love Film “given” Celebrates 100,000 Ticket Sales, Set to Open to More Theaters in JapanSep 15, 6pm
New Promo Video Revealed for TV Anime Adaptation of Sci-fi Yuri Light Novel “Otherside Picnic”Sep 14, 5am
- RomCom Manga Series “Horimiya” Gets TV Anime Adaptation Set for January 2021 Release
- New Promo Video, Opening Song Preview Released for “Jujutsu Kaisen”
- “Sword Art Online: Progressive” Light Novels Receive Anime Adaptation
- Crunchyroll Streams English-Subtitled Trailer for “TONIKAWA: Over the Moon for You”
- Cover Art for New “The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya” Light Novel Released
- Teaser for New Shaman King Anime Reveals Cast and Staff
- Demon Slayer Film’s Theatergoers Get Manga Volume as Bonus in Japan
- Ring Fit Adventure is Still #1 in Recent Japanese Video Game Rankings
- Demon Slayer Manga Will Now Reach 100 Million Copies in Circulation
- First Three Minutes of First Film in the “WAVE!! Surfing Yappe!!” Trilogy Released
- “Liella” Wins Fan Vote for Name of In-Anime Idol Group in “Love Live! Superstar!!”
- New Promo Video Released for TV Series Adaptation of Comedy Manga “Way of the Househusband”
- Pony Canyon Releases Behind-the-Scenes Video for DEEMO Anime Film
- Boys-Love Film “given” Celebrates 100,000 Ticket Sales, Set to Open to More Theaters in Japan
- New Teaser Visual Revealed for Upcoming TV Anime “Jujutsu Kaisen”
- New Promo Video Revealed for TV Anime Adaptation of Sci-fi Yuri Light Novel “Otherside Picnic”
- October 3 Premiere Revealed for “Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club” TV Anime Series
- “Love Me, Love Me Not” Anime Film Posts Music Video feat. BUMP OF CHICKEN Song, “Gravity”