In a recent Japanese video game ranking list released by 4Gamer, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 hits the 2nd place rank selling out a total of 66,035 copies.
Developed by Dimps and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment, the game was released in Japan on November 2. If you are a fan of fighting role-playing games as well as the Dragon Ball franchise, then this game is definitely worth owning for the PC, Playstation 4, or the Xbox One!
The game’s plot is set two years after the event of the first game. The player receives a special mission from the Elder Kai which deals with correcting history. In connection to this, you will meet the Supreme Kai of Time and her trusty bird named TokiToki. As you go on, you will be given the first important mission of correcting Son Goku’s battle against his brother Raditz after being enhanced with a dark force.
Great graphics, fighting styles, concept, and staying true to the series’ original story, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 deserves to be on the top video game rank spots.
Cosplay Mistakes to Avoid – Part 1 Jan 17, 9amWe are back again with another round-up of these kinds of guides to help beginner con attendees and cosplayers on their first convention. As observed, there are some cosplayers who make mistakes during the event.
- 2nd Promo Video for “My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!” Reveals More Cast, Ending Song Artist
- Live-Action Film of Boys-Love Manga “The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese” Set for a June 2020 Release
- Revue Starlight Compilation Film Set for A May 29 Premiere in Japan
- Netflix Reveals Promotional Video for Second Part of Saint Seiya 3DCG Remake
- Log Horizon Season 3 to Premiere this October
- LiSA Announces Marriage with Voice Actor Tatsuhisa Suzuki
- New ‘My Hero Academia’ Video Gives a Sneak Peek in School Festival Arc
- A Sneak-Peek into Japan’s ‘Attack on Titan XR’ Ride
- Kingdom Hearts “Project Xehanort” for Smartphones Unveiled by Square Enix.
- ‘Beastars’ Manga Creator Hints that the Series is Ending
- Actor Taishi Nakagawa to Voice Sonic in ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Japanese Dub
- ‘Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution’ will be Added on Netflix on February 27
- New Teaser Visual Released for “Assault Lily Bouquet”, Rie Takahashi Joins Cast
- Netflix Set to Release Studio Ghibli Films Worldwide Starting February 1 (Except N. America and Japan, That Is)
- Love Live! Franchise Announces New Project, Details to be Revealed on January 30
- Fruits Basket Season 2 Set for a Spring 2020 Premiere!
- Cosplay Mistakes to Avoid – Part 1
- ‘Pokemon Sword and Shield’ Still Top the First Weeks of 2020 Japan Video Game Rankings