The “Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File” anime has a new visual revealed and with it, a new character.
This new character is Rufus Aldebaran, a genius detective who has been called a legend and is apparently related to the disappearance of Professor Layton. He will be making an appearance in the second cour of the series and is being voiced by Kenji Tsuda, the voice behind Shijaku in “Gintama.”
In addition to the visual and character reveal, Professor Layton and Luke’s voice actors Kōichi Yamadera and Sōma Saitō have stated that their characters would be making an appearance in the 34th and 35th episode of the series which will be launching on the 2nd and 9th of December respectively.
“Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File” premiered on April 8 and airs every Sunday at 8:30 a.m. on Fuji TV and other channels. Produced by Liden Films, the series takes focus on characters from Level-5’s 2017 video game, “Layton’s Mystery Journey.” On March 20, 2018, the series gained a manga adaptation with Hori Oritoka working on its serialization.
Directing the anime is Susumu Mitsunaka, the director behind the “Haikyuu!” series. Akihiro Hino who created the “Inazuma Eleven” series is in charge of the series composition. As for the character designs and the music, they are done by Yoko Takada and Tomohito Nishiura respectively.
Additional staff for the series includes:
Art Director: Takamasa Nakakuki
Sound Director: Ryō Tanaka
Director of Photography: Ayumi Okano
Assistant Director: migmi
Color design: Takahiro Mogi
Creative Director: Akihiro Hino
The story of the series takes focus on Katrielle Layton, the daughter of the renowned Professor Hershel Layton and takes place during the events of “Millionaires’ Conspiracy”. She has set up the Layton Detective Agency and together with her assistant, Ernest Greeves, and a talking dog named Sherl, they take on all kinds of requests to solve mysterious cases troubling their fellow Londoners.
The cast for the series includes:
Kana Hanazawa as Katrielle “Kat” Layton
Hibiku Yamamura as Geraldine Royer
Juurouta Kosugi as Sherl
Kōichi Yamadera as Professor Hershel Layton
Kyousuke Ikeda as Noah Montoir
Sōma Saitō as Luke Triton
Youhei Tadano as Darjeeling Aspoirot
Source: Natalie Comic
Sony to Stop PS Vita Production SoonFeb 19, 10amThis year would probably be the beginning of a slow end for the PlayStation Vita as the production of the following unit models PCH-2000 ZA11 (Black) and PCH-2000 ZA23 (Aqua Blue) are scheduled to end production soon as Sony’s PlayStation’s official website states.
- New Fruits Basket Trailer Released in Japanese Dub, Justin Cook Returns as English VA of Hatsuharu
- Original animé Carole & Tuesday Reveals Full PV, Series to Stream Exclusively on Netflix
- New Trailer for 23rd 'Detective Conan' Film Features Theme Song by Hiroomi Tosaka
- Video Game 'SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy' is Heading to PC
- First Season Episodes of 'Attack on Titan' and 'My Hero Academia' are Removed from Crunchyroll
- Obito Uchiha is Featured in New 'Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker' Trailer
- Red Cross Japan Collaborates Anew with Cells at Work
- Princess Mononoke to Release a Collector’s Edition Set on May 14
- Aya Hirano is Coming to Quebec as Guest for Nadeshicon!
- The ‘Code Geass’ Recap Film Trilogy is Now Available for Digital Purchase!
- Sony to Stop PS Vita Production Soon
- Alita Creator Yukito Kishiro Praises Live-Action Adaptation of His Work as “The Greatest Movie in the World”
- FUNimation to Screen 1st Two Episodes of Fruits Basket Reboot in US Theaters
- Convention AnimeNEXT Announces MAPPA’s ‘Banana Fish’ Anime Staff as Guests
- Cardcaptor Sakura Launches Smartphone Game Based on Its Clear Card Arc
- Laura Bailey, Jerry Jewell Returns as Tohru & Kyo’s English Voice Actors for Fruits Basket Reboot
- ‘Attack on Titan’ Season 3, Part 2 to Premiere on April 28
- Madara Uchiha is 9th DLC Character for ‘Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker’ Video Game