Just this Tuesday a new key visual was revealed for the upcoming TV anime adaptation of Nanako Tsujimura and Utako Yukihiro’s mystery light novel series The Case Files of Jeweler Richard (Housekisho Richard-shi no Nazo Kantei). The new visual features lead character Seigi Nakata serving a snack to the enigmatic British jeweler Richard Dvorpian. Check it out below:
A PV was previously revealed for the series last October, which you can watch here.
Crunchyroll News describes the series’ story as such:
“[The story of The Case Files of Jeweler Richard] follows Seigi Nakata, an earnest college student, who rescues Richard Ranashinha Dvorpian, a strikingly beautiful British jeweler, one evening when Richard is being harassed by a group of belligerent drunks. Later Seigi asks Richard to identify a ring that he inherited from his deceased grandmother, and in the process Richard reveals not just the ring’s background but also the past, secrets, and feelings of Seigi’s grandmother. Seigi decides to take a part-time job at Richard’s shop, the “Jewelry Etranger” in Ginza, and together the two men solve jewelry-related mysteries.”
Seigi Nakata is voiced by Yuma Uchida (Kyo Soma in Fruits Basket 2019), while Richard Ranashinha Dvorpian will be voiced by Takahiro Sakurai (Kururugi Suzaku in Code Geass).
The anime will be directed by Tarou Iwasaki (One Week Friends, Ryoko’s Case File) for studio Shuka (Durarara!!). Scripts will be written and the story will be supervised by Mariko Kunisawa (Ascendance of a Bookworm). Natsuko Kondou (Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san) is chief animation director. The studio also hired a real-life jewel appraiser, Naozaku Kudo, to supervise the depiction of jewels in the anime. Kudo is the representative director of Japan Jewel Patent Judgment Association.
The Case Files of Jeweler Richard is set for a January 2020 release.
Source: Crunchyroll News
Attending Your First Convention – Dos and Don’tsNov 14, 10pmThis week, I have decided to write about things that may be essential for those who are first-timers in attending anime and hobby conventions. Even as 2019 is almost ending, it is expected that a few conventions might be happening in your state or in the city next to you very soon.
Beginner’s Guide to Starting CosplayersNov 15, 12amCosplay is just one awesome way to express your love for a certain character from any series or franchise. Some have been in this hobby for years, while there is still a lot still finding the right timing to start out and just have fun in a convention or photoshoot.
- “One Liter of Tears” Actress Erika Sawajiri Arrested for Illegal Drugs, Admits to be Using Them For 10 Years
- New Trailer for Live-Action “Wotakoi” Film Features More Otaku Shenanigans
- First 5 Minutes of Yuri Anime “Fragtime” OVA Streamed
- Burnout Syndromes, CHiCO with Honeyworks Revealed to be Theme Song Artists for Haikyu!! Season 4
- New Trailer for Live-Action “Hell Girl” Film Compares Scenes from the Anime & Film
- LiSA Set to Make Her Kohaku Uta Gassen Debut on December 31
- ‘Monster Hunter’ VR Hunt and ‘Attack on Titan’ Roller Coaster to Open at Universal Studios Japan!
- Beginner’s Guide to Starting Cosplayers
- Editor of ‘One Piece’ Confirms on Creator’s Statement of Manga Ending in 5 Years
- Attending Your First Convention – Dos and Don’ts
- “One Piece Stampede” Film’s English Dub Cast Revealed to Have Been Chosen by Author Eiichiro Oda Himself
- Anime NYC to Screen 1st Two Episodes of “Magia Record”, Madoka VA & SHAFT President Set to Attend
- New Color Visual, Spring 2020 Premiere Revealed for Upcoming Film for Boys-Love Anime “Given”
- The ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ Redesign is an Example That Fan Feedback Matters
- New Main Visual & Teaser Video Revealed for Kimetsu no Yaiba Stage Play
- Summer 2020 Premiere of New “Free!” Movie Delayed Indefinitely
- New Trailer for Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Finally Debuts Sonic Redesign
- Meeting Your Idol for the First Time – Dos and Don’ts