Sad news for those who are playing the smartphone game LovePlus EVERY as an announcement on the franchise’s Twitter account on Wednesday that the game’s return from maintenance will be put on indefinite hold. Konami, the company behind the game franchise, has officially released the game on October 31.
Emergency maintenance happened on same day as its release, which was then followed with a temporary maintenance November 1, then another emergency maintenance happened on November 2. Players are expected to have the game back up again on Thursday. As of this time, no further information was given by Konami to when the smartphone game will finally be back up and running.
The LovePlus EVERY game was originally intended to be released last winter, then delayed to August, then announced with another delay with no confirmed date. In a previous report, the game was targeted to be released in November 2019. It is confirmed to have parts that support virtual reality devices.
The first game of the franchise titled LovePlus was first released for the Nintendo DS 2009. An enhanced game edition LovePlus+ was released a year after in Japan. It also had a Nintendo DS game (New LovePlus), which was released for the Nintendo 3DS in 2012, and then followed with the new enhanced version (LovePlus+) that was also released years after.
The popularity of this dating game has paved the way for other adaptations in the franchise, like a couple of manga series, some arcade spinoffs, and even mobile spinoffs.
The voice cast in the LovePlus EVERY game features Sakura Tange (Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura) as Rinko Kobayakawa, Yuko Minaguchi (Videl in the Dragon Ball video games) as Nene Anegasaki, and Saori Hayami (Kagura Mikazuchi from Fairy Tail) as Manaka Takane.
- AnimeJapan 2020 is Cancelled Due to Novel Coronavirus Outbreak (COVID-19)
- Launch Trailer Revealed for “One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows” Action-Fighting Game
- April 3 Premiere Announced for New “Sakura Wars” Anime
- New English Dub Revealed for Classic Film “Tokyo Godfathers”, 4K Restored-Version Set to Screen in US
- Third and Final “Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel” Film Set for a Los Angeles Premiere
- Australian Senator Highlights Anime Depicting “Child Exploitation” in Speech, Calls for “Review” of All Anime & Manga
- Live-Action Film Adaptation of “Promised Neverland” Announces Actresses for Isabella and Krone
- “Inferno Cop” Voice Actor Junichi Goto Dies in Motorcycle Accident
- Crowdfunded “Emma: A Victorian Romance” English-Dub Blu-ray Casts James Rieser as Hakim
- 22/7 Members Mizuha Kuraoka, Urara Takatsuji Go on Hiatus Due to Poor Health
- New Teaser Trailer for Live-Action Rurouni Kenshin “Final Chapter” Films Previews Kenshin vs. Enishi Fight
- ‘Kimetsu no Yaiba’ Manga has Conquered Japan’s Weekly Manga Top 19!
- English Dub Cast of ‘BEASTARS’ Anime Revealed!
- Tokyo Train Event of ‘Final Fantasy VII Remake’ is Cancelled Due to COVID-19 Coronavirus
- The Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX and HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Games are Released on Xbox One!
- There will “Likely” Be a Shortage of Nintendo Switch in U.S. and Europe Due to COVID-19
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Film Going Fast with Box Office Gross Now at $70 Million in Just 4 Days
- Funimation Streams English-Dubbed Trailer of “My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising” Anime Film