Heads up Digimon fans! Bandai Namco just announced that the smartphone game Digimon ReArise is set to be launched for Western players this year. No specific date has been announced for the app’s upcoming release for iOS and Android, however. For the meantime, those interested in getting the game can already head on over to the App Store and Google Play to pre-register and get first access to the game once it launches.
Check out the English-language trailer below!
If you do head over to the App Store, you’ll see that the listed release date for the game is October 21. However, note that another game from Bandai Namco, Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare was initially listed for release on August 21 at the App Store but was actually launched on July 31. With this incident, perhaps it’ll be best to just stick to the official date announced by Bandai Namco, which is simply “2019”.
Below are the game’s key features as detailed in the App Store:
An unknown Digimon calling itself Herissmon has appeared in your smartphone.
Suddenly, a mysterious force known as “Spirals” attack…
This is the tale of your Digimon’s ReArise.
Dive into a story of new faces and old friends in this friendship Digivolving RPG!
A story connecting Digimon and Tamers
• A completely original story that follows Tamers and Digimon as they grow and deepen their friendships.
• Brand new characters designed and illustrated by Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, one of the original character designers from the Digimon animated series!
Nurturing Digimon-Tamer friendships through shared moments
• Watch your Digimon interact and play together in your custom DigiTown.
• Connect with other Tamers and work toward common goals.
Test the strength of your bonds in battle
• Build a personalized Digimon team and prove the power of your friendship in real-time battles of up to five-versus-five!
• Go head-to-head in the Battle Park or team up with fellow Tamers against powerful Digimon in Clash Battles.
Train and care for your Digimon
• Help your Digimon work out, listen to their unique requests, and unlock the path to Digivolution.
• If you grow close and strong enough, they might even Mega Digivolve!”
- New Key Visual Released for Upcoming ‘High School Fleet’ Anime Film
- Get Ready for Iceborne!: ‘Monster Hunter World: Iceborne’ Previews Glavenus and New Base Seliana
- Kizuna Ai Releases a Cover of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s “Kizunami”, Collaborates Again With Yasutaka Nakata
- October 11 2019 Premiere & Timeslot Announced for Original TV Anime “Kabukicho Sherlock”
- Japan’s King of Love Songs and Singer of “Kaguya-sama: Love is War” OP Expresses His Enjoyment of The Series
- High School Band on Which Sound! Euphonium Band Was Based On Wins Gold Medal In National Competition
- English Dub Trailer & Cast Revealed for Yuri Anime “Kase-san and Morning Glories” Blu-Ray
- Gundam Creator Yoshiyuki Tomino is Special Guest at Anime NYC
- New Teaser Trailer Released for Violet Evergarden Side-Story
- New Teaser Trailer & Visual Revealed for Wotakoi Live-Action Film
- Crowdfunded “Emma: A Victorian Romance” English-Dub Blu-ray Announces Additional Cast
- Clannad Developer Key, J-Rock Icon Yoshiki Donate 10 Million Yen to Kyoto Animation
- Ai Morinaga, Manga Author of “Yamada Taro Monogatari”, “Your & My Secret” Passes Away
- New Visual, OP Preview, and Premiere Date Released for “Houkago Saikoro Club”
- Uniqlo Releases Full Line of Shirts for Its Collaboration With Sailor Moon
- One Piece Creator Eiichiro Oda Posts Message About Newest One Piece Film in Three Languages
- Anime Films “Doraemon” and “Butt Detective” Latest Victims of the Japan-South Korea Trade War
- Hajime no Ippo Gets First Stage Play, Will Be Written & Directed by Ippo’s Original VA in the Anime Series