Nakatani Nio, author of hit yuri manga series Bloom Into You (Yagate Kimi ni Naru), has just announced in her Twitter account that her manga is set to end in four chapters. Counting the latest chapter released this Thursday, June 27, in the Monthly Comic Dengeki Daioh, this then means that Bloom Into You only has three more chapters left and will be ending by its 45th chapter.
If there are no delays with the chapters—aka if Nakatani Nio won’t go on any sort of hiatus—this then means that the manga will end on September 27.
Well, we all knew this day will be coming soon since it was announced last April that the manga will be ending by its 8th volume, which will be released on November of this year. Seeing the last chapters quantified into just three more, however, makes this news sadder still. :(
Nakatani Nio’s Bloom into You or Yagate Kimi ni Naru was first serialized in Monthly Comic Dengeki Daioh on April 2015. Seven Seas Entertainment, which holds the manga’s distribution rights in North America, describes the series as such:
Yuu has always loved shoujo manga and awaits the day she gets a love confession that sends her heart aflutter with bubbles and blushes, and yet when a junior high classmate confesses his feelings to her…she feels nothing. Disappointed and confused, Yuu enters high school still unsure how to respond. That’s when Yuu sees the beautiful student council president Nanami turn down a suitor with such maturity that she’s inspired to ask her for help. But when the next person to confess to Yuu is Nanami herself, has her shoujo romance finally begun?
A TV anime adaptation was produced by TROYCA and directed by Makoto Koto, with the script penned by Jukki Hanada. The 13-episode anime adaptation was aired from October to December 2018.
Source: Anime News Network
Lupin III Gets First-Ever 3D CG Anime Film Jul 11, 8amLupin III is back, and he looks sleeker than ever in his first 3D CG film. TOHO has just revealed a trailer for the movie Lupin III THE FIRST, affording us all a look at how our favorite thieves will look like in 3D CG.
- Fire Breaks Out in Kyoto Animation Studio Due to Arson, Multiple Deaths Confirmed
- Warner Bros. Puts Production of Live-Action Adaptation of Akira “On Hold Indefinitely”
- Pokemon GO Announces Collab with One Piece in Support of Kumamoto Prefecture
- San Diego Comic-Con To Hold Guinness Attempt for Largest People Performing “Kamehameha”
- Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight Gets 3rd Stage Musical in 2020
- “Sonic the Hedgehog” Producer Tim Miller Confident that Sonic’s Redesign Will Please Fans
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Once Again Tops Monthly Bookscan List for June
- Video Preview of Chihayafuru Season 3’s Opening Theme Released
- Persona 5 Gets a Stage Play Adaptation This December
- Lupin III Gets First-Ever 3D CG Anime Film
- Nintendo Switch Lite Officially Announced, Slated for a September 20 Release
- Opening Animation for Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare Smartphone Game Released
- Johnny Kitagawa, Founder of Boyband Empire Johnny & Associates, Dies at 87
- New Trailer Released for the Digimon 20th Anniversary Movie
- IDOLiSH7 Returns for a Second Season in 2020
- Visual & Premiere Date Released for New “My Hero Academia” Film, Manga Author Says It Will Be The Last Film
- Carole & Tuesday Set for a Worldwide Netflix Release on August 30
- Funimation Announces US Screenings for “Love Live! Sunshine!! School Idol Movie Over the Rainbow”