Nakatani Nio, author of hit yuri manga series Bloom Into You (Yagate Kimi ni Naru), has just announced in her Twitter account that her manga is set to end in four chapters. Counting the latest chapter released this Thursday, June 27, in the Monthly Comic Dengeki Daioh, this then means that Bloom Into You only has three more chapters left and will be ending by its 45th chapter.
If there are no delays with the chapters—aka if Nakatani Nio won’t go on any sort of hiatus—this then means that the manga will end on September 27.
Well, we all knew this day will be coming soon since it was announced last April that the manga will be ending by its 8th volume, which will be released on November of this year. Seeing the last chapters quantified into just three more, however, makes this news sadder still. :(
Nakatani Nio’s Bloom into You or Yagate Kimi ni Naru was first serialized in Monthly Comic Dengeki Daioh on April 2015. Seven Seas Entertainment, which holds the manga’s distribution rights in North America, describes the series as such:
Yuu has always loved shoujo manga and awaits the day she gets a love confession that sends her heart aflutter with bubbles and blushes, and yet when a junior high classmate confesses his feelings to her…she feels nothing. Disappointed and confused, Yuu enters high school still unsure how to respond. That’s when Yuu sees the beautiful student council president Nanami turn down a suitor with such maturity that she’s inspired to ask her for help. But when the next person to confess to Yuu is Nanami herself, has her shoujo romance finally begun?
A TV anime adaptation was produced by TROYCA and directed by Makoto Koto, with the script penned by Jukki Hanada. The 13-episode anime adaptation was aired from October to December 2018.
Source: Anime News Network
- Visuals, Cast, Run Dates Revealed for Kimetsu no Yaiba Stage Play
- John Cho’s Injury on Cowboy Bebop Set Puts Production on Hold for 7-9 Months
- 1st Sailor Moon Eternal Movie Set for a September 11, 2020 Theatrical Release
- Card Game ‘Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters!’ Now has a Record of 10,000 Unique Cards
- Smartphone Game ‘Love Plus EVERY’ to Finally Launch on October 31
- Director Taika Waititi States that Live-Action “Akira” Film Will Still Happen
- New Trailer Revealed for Second Season of Fruits Basket 2019
- Season 2 Officially Announced for Kaguya-sama: Love is War
- New Teaser Trailer & 2020 Premiere Revealed for Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Film
- KyoAni President: 4 of 33 Injured Staff Still at the Hospital, the Rest Have Returned to Work
- Studio Ghibli Films Confirmed to be Coming to HBO Max in Spring 2020
- Voice Actress Minako Kotobuki to Study in UK for One Year Starting Spring 2020
- Weathering With You Set to Make East Coast Premiere at Anime NYC
- 1st 41 Episodes of 1986 Saint Seiya Anime Now Streaming on Netflix, Features New English Dub
- Kaguya-sama Live-Action Film Surpasses 2 Billion Yen in Ticket Sales
- ‘No Guns Life’ Anime Adaptation to have 24 Episodes
- Makoto Shinkai’s “Garden of Words” Film Gets Stage Play Adaptation in London
- Code Geass Writer, Character Designer, C.C. Voice Actress Announced as Guests at Anime NYC