To add more excitement into the upcoming release of Jump Force, Bandai Namco Entertainment has released a new video on Tuesday featuring DIO and Jotaro from the popular series JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.
The highly anticipated multi character-verse game will be released in Japan February 14. This was confirmed during the release of this year’s 48th issue of the Weekly Shonen Jump. The game is also slated to be released on February 15 in the Americas and Europe.
The game will be released for PC via Steam, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 platforms. Spike Chunsoft is developing the game. In Jump Force, players have the opportunity play their favorite characters from popular Shonen Jump series like City Hunter, Naruto, Fist of the North Start, One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter, Saint Seiya, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
It was also confirmed that two characters from the popular Death Note series Ryuk and Light will also be in the game. Its original character have been designed by Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama. In a report released by Polygon last month, players will be able to create their own avatar characters.
Those who were able to pre-order the game will get a new Dragon Ball lobby vehicle with three costumes. Those who pre-ordered the collector’s edition in Europe will have a diorama, a steelbook case, and three art boards. The game’s season pass will allow you to access nine additional characters as well.
Source: Anime News Network
Lupin III Gets First-Ever 3D CG Anime Film Jul 11, 8amLupin III is back, and he looks sleeker than ever in his first 3D CG film. TOHO has just revealed a trailer for the movie Lupin III THE FIRST, affording us all a look at how our favorite thieves will look like in 3D CG.
- Sailor Moon Restaurant Opens In Tokyo This August, Stage Shows to be Performed Daily
- KyoAni President Confirms That Fire Destroyed All Animation Materials, More Details on the Suspect Revealed
- Dragon Ball Fans Break Previous World Record for Largest ‘Kamehameha’ Gathering
- English-Dubbed Trailer for ‘My Hero Academia’ Season 4 Released
- BEASTARS Producer Yoshihiro Watanabe to Guest at Otakon Washington DC
- UPDATE: 25 Confirmed Dead in KyoAni Arson, Suspect Heard Shouting “You Ripped Me Off”
- Fire Breaks Out in Kyoto Animation Studio Due to Arson, Multiple Deaths Confirmed
- Warner Bros. Puts Production of Live-Action Adaptation of Akira “On Hold Indefinitely”
- Pokemon GO Announces Collab with One Piece in Support of Kumamoto Prefecture
- San Diego Comic-Con To Hold Guinness Attempt for Largest People Performing “Kamehameha”
- Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight Gets 3rd Stage Musical in 2020
- “Sonic the Hedgehog” Producer Tim Miller Confident that Sonic’s Redesign Will Please Fans
- ‘My Hero Academia’ Once Again Tops Monthly Bookscan List for June
- Video Preview of Chihayafuru Season 3’s Opening Theme Released
- Persona 5 Gets a Stage Play Adaptation This December
- Lupin III Gets First-Ever 3D CG Anime Film
- Nintendo Switch Lite Officially Announced, Slated for a September 20 Release
- Opening Animation for Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare Smartphone Game Released