To add more excitement into the upcoming release of Jump Force, Bandai Namco Entertainment has released a new video on Tuesday featuring DIO and Jotaro from the popular series JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.
The highly anticipated multi character-verse game will be released in Japan February 14. This was confirmed during the release of this year’s 48th issue of the Weekly Shonen Jump. The game is also slated to be released on February 15 in the Americas and Europe.
The game will be released for PC via Steam, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 platforms. Spike Chunsoft is developing the game. In Jump Force, players have the opportunity play their favorite characters from popular Shonen Jump series like City Hunter, Naruto, Fist of the North Start, One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter, Saint Seiya, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
It was also confirmed that two characters from the popular Death Note series Ryuk and Light will also be in the game. Its original character have been designed by Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama. In a report released by Polygon last month, players will be able to create their own avatar characters.
Those who were able to pre-order the game will get a new Dragon Ball lobby vehicle with three costumes. Those who pre-ordered the collector’s edition in Europe will have a diorama, a steelbook case, and three art boards. The game’s season pass will allow you to access nine additional characters as well.
Source: Anime News Network
Hello Kitty to Return to TV Screens in 2021Feb 13, 11amSanrio’s iconic character, Hello Kitty, is set to star in a new TV series. On February 6 the company announced that its beloved character will star in a new TV series entitled The World of Hello Kitty.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Releases Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Luxury Watches
- Amazing Spider Man Director Marc Webb to Helm US Live Action Remake of Your Name
- Square Enix to Release 'Final Fantasy IX' on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
- Atlus USA to Release 'Catherine: Full Body' Video Game for the West on September 3!
- VIZ Media Acquires License to Junji Ito's 'No Longer Human' Manga
- Sentai Filmworks to Produce English Dub for 'Kämpfer' Anime Series
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Remake Heading to Nintendo Switch
- Veteran Voice Actress Maaya Sakamoto Joins All-New Fruits Basket Cast
- Hello Kitty to Return to TV Screens in 2021
- Yuri Fair 2019’s Key Visual Features 'Bloom Into You'
- Square Enix Files Trademarks to ‘Secret of Mana’ and ‘Final Fantasy Adventure’ in the United States
- ‘Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid’ Season 2 is Confirmed!
- ‘Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions - Take on Me!’ to be Available for Streaming on HIDIVE
- Mobile Suit Gundam NT to Screen in US Theaters for One Day Only
- Manga Horror Master Junji Ito to Make First North American Appearance
- Square Enix Files Trademark for Parasite Eve in the United Kingdom
- ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ Film Earns US$32 Million in the United Kingdom and Selected Countries in Asia
- Rin Tohsaka VA Kana Ueda Hospitalized, Cancels US Appearances