Three new videos were uploaded by Square Enix on Sunday revealing the three pre-order keyblade bonuses that players can get in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts III game. Pre-orders from 7-Eleven stores in Japan will get you a “Dawn Till Dusk” keyblade, digital pre-order for Xbox One will get you the “Phantom Green” keyblade, and digital pre-orders from the PlayStation 4 will get the “Midnight Blue” keyblade.
“Dawn Til Dusk” Preview (item strengthens fire magic):
“Phantom Green” Preview (item strengthens thunder magic):
“Midnight Blue” Preview (item strengthens blizzard magic):
Those who play the mini-games area in the Kingdom Hearts smartphone game Kingdom Hearts Union Cross will also receive a code for a Starlight keyblade and the score goals to get this item are now halved.
Kingdom Hearts III will be released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 25 (Japan) and January 29 (West). The following confirmed worlds in the game are Toy Story, Big Hero 6, Monsters Inc., Tangled, Frozen, and Pirates of the Carribean. Square Enix also confirmed the return of the Olympus Coliseum world.
The opening theme song titled “Face my Fears” is a collaboration of music producer Skrillex, Japanese singer icon Utada Hikaru, and record producer Poo Bear. Utada will also be singing the ending theme song titled “Don’t Think Twice” (“Chikai” or “Oath” for the song containing Japanese lyrics).
During Tokyo Game Show in September last year, game director Tetsuya Nomura said the upcoming game is “most definitely not the end of Kingdom Hearts.” He is also expressed that he wishes to continue Sora’s story and confirms that the final game will have a Xehanort as the main enemy. Kingdom Hearts III will also have a secret movie and the game staff is still deciding on where to where to implement it into the highly-anticipated game.
The franchise is also getting a Kingdom Hearts VR Experience game which will be launched this holiday season for free in English. Sony will also release VR experience of two songs performed by Utada Hikaru this winter which is from her recent concert tour that happened last year.
Hello Kitty to Return to TV Screens in 2021Feb 13, 11amSanrio’s iconic character, Hello Kitty, is set to star in a new TV series. On February 6 the company announced that its beloved character will star in a new TV series entitled The World of Hello Kitty.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Releases Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Luxury Watches
- Amazing Spider Man Director Marc Webb to Helm US Live Action Remake of Your Name
- Square Enix to Release 'Final Fantasy IX' on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
- Atlus USA to Release 'Catherine: Full Body' Video Game for the West on September 3!
- VIZ Media Acquires License to Junji Ito's 'No Longer Human' Manga
- Sentai Filmworks to Produce English Dub for 'Kämpfer' Anime Series
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Remake Heading to Nintendo Switch
- Veteran Voice Actress Maaya Sakamoto Joins All-New Fruits Basket Cast
- Hello Kitty to Return to TV Screens in 2021
- Yuri Fair 2019’s Key Visual Features 'Bloom Into You'
- Square Enix Files Trademarks to ‘Secret of Mana’ and ‘Final Fantasy Adventure’ in the United States
- ‘Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid’ Season 2 is Confirmed!
- ‘Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions - Take on Me!’ to be Available for Streaming on HIDIVE
- Mobile Suit Gundam NT to Screen in US Theaters for One Day Only
- Manga Horror Master Junji Ito to Make First North American Appearance
- Square Enix Files Trademark for Parasite Eve in the United Kingdom
- ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ Film Earns US$32 Million in the United Kingdom and Selected Countries in Asia
- Rin Tohsaka VA Kana Ueda Hospitalized, Cancels US Appearances