There is more in store for the upcoming crossover game Jump Force as Bandai Namco Entertainment released a new game trailer on Tuesday. This video features Kenshin Himura and Makoto Shishio from the popular series Rurouni Kenshin.
Another video was also uploaded by PlayStation Japan which is a 9-minute compilation of all the game’s trailers.
The highly anticipated multi character-verse game Jump Force will be released in Japan February 14. This was confirmed during the release of this year’s 48th issue of the Weekly Shonen Jump.
The game will be released for PC via Steam, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 platforms. Spike Chunsoft is developing the game. In Jump Force, players have the opportunity play their favorite characters from popular Shonen Jump series like City Hunter, Naruto, Fist of the North Start, One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter, Saint Seiya, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
It was also confirmed that two characters from the popular Death Note series Ryuk and Light will also be in the game. Its original character have been designed by Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama. In a report released by Polygon last month, players will be able to create their own avatar characters.
Those who were able to pre-order the game will get a new Dragon Ball lobby vehicle with three costumes. Those who pre-ordered the collector’s edition in Europe will have a diorama, a steelbook case, and three art boards. The game’s season pass will allow you to access nine additional characters as well.
Source: Anime News Network
Sony to Stop PS Vita Production SoonFeb 19, 10amThis year would probably be the beginning of a slow end for the PlayStation Vita as the production of the following unit models PCH-2000 ZA11 (Black) and PCH-2000 ZA23 (Aqua Blue) are scheduled to end production soon as Sony’s PlayStation’s official website states.
- Kakegurui Live-Action Movie Releases New Trailer, Premiere Date
- New Fruits Basket Trailer Released in Japanese Dub, Justin Cook Returns as English VA of Hatsuharu
- Original animé Carole & Tuesday Reveals Full PV, Series to Stream Exclusively on Netflix
- New Trailer for 23rd 'Detective Conan' Film Features Theme Song by Hiroomi Tosaka
- Video Game 'SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy' is Heading to PC
- First Season Episodes of 'Attack on Titan' and 'My Hero Academia' are Removed from Crunchyroll
- Obito Uchiha is Featured in New 'Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker' Trailer
- Red Cross Japan Collaborates Anew with Cells at Work
- Princess Mononoke to Release a Collector’s Edition Set on May 14
- Aya Hirano is Coming to Quebec as Guest for Nadeshicon!
- The ‘Code Geass’ Recap Film Trilogy is Now Available for Digital Purchase!
- Sony to Stop PS Vita Production Soon
- Alita Creator Yukito Kishiro Praises Live-Action Adaptation of His Work as “The Greatest Movie in the World”
- FUNimation to Screen 1st Two Episodes of Fruits Basket Reboot in US Theaters
- Convention AnimeNEXT Announces MAPPA’s ‘Banana Fish’ Anime Staff as Guests
- Cardcaptor Sakura Launches Smartphone Game Based on Its Clear Card Arc
- Laura Bailey, Jerry Jewell Returns as Tohru & Kyo’s English Voice Actors for Fruits Basket Reboot
- ‘Attack on Titan’ Season 3, Part 2 to Premiere on April 28