A new short trailer of Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You! was released by Fathom Events on Monday. It was also confirmed in the trailer that additional U.S. screenings of the movie will happen on November 11 at 12:44pm (local time) and November 14 at 7:00pm (local time) due to sold-out screenings and high demand.
The film’s world premiere happened at the Japan Expo 2017 on July 6. The movie officially premiered in Japan on July 15. It ranked #1 in the box office and earned 516 million yen in its first two days of screening.
Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You Synopsis (by The Pokemon Company)
Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! is an origin story highlighting Ash and Pikachu’s first meeting and their adventures as they search for the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh. The iconic pair encounter familiar faces along the way, new characters including Trainers Verity and Sorrel, and even a mysterious new Mythical Pokémon, Marshadow. Challenges and epic Pokémon battles abound in this unique new story about the beginning of one of the most beloved friendships in popular culture.
Source: Fathom Events.
- 4 Great Anime Films to Premiere in L.A.’s Animation is Film Festival in October!
- Smartphone Game ‘Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Happiness Memories’ to be Released In 2019!
- The Royal Tutor Returns with a Film Coming February 2019
- Sega Delays the Release of ‘Mega Drive Mini’ Console to 2019, Plans for Global Release
- The Detective Conan Manga Announces a 9 - Week Break
- Release of ‘One Piece: World Seeker’ Game Delayed to 2019
- Anime Series ‘Tsurune’ to Air on October 14!
- Former 'Morning Musume' Idol Hitomi Yoshizawa is Arrested for Suspected Hit-and-Run
- Nintendo Switch Dominates Japan with Over 5 Million Units Sold!
- Anime Film ‘I Want to Eat Your Pancreas’ Conquers Opening Week Earning 100 Million Yen!
- ‘Hunter X Hunter’ Manga Returns on September 22 After a 5-Month Hiatus
- New ‘Hunter X Hunter’ Smartphone Game Announced!
- Anime Adaptation for ‘Madoka Magica’s Magia Record’ RPG Game Confirmed for 2019!
- Anime Film ‘Night is Short, Walk on Girl’ Earns $350,000 at the U.S. Box Office!
- Wataru Yoshizumi’s ‘Marmalade Boy Little’ Manga to End Next Month
- Momoko Sakura, Creator of ‘Chibi Maruko-chan’ Passes Away at 53
- Netflix Announces a Sequel for the U.S Death Note Film
- The Latest One Piece Film is Set for Summer 2019